Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I now can understand they don't have this out yet but power commander does have this coming soon and there techs said it would be out before the end of the year...so in the nexted 2 months you will be laughing and I will have my pcv and secondary fuel module hahaha

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know most members would try to think they know something in that department. I'm not the genius in that department so I appreciate all the insight guys...its going in my ticker...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
OK, I agree, but its easier to explain by saying 100% or otherwise they would ask why 80-85% which are percentages I have posted before.

Can you show me a case where its ever been even that high?

Bottom line is still the same, like Dynojet says, the secondary fuel module isn't really needed, except.......turbo, big bore ect.
I don't have any injector duty cycle logs, but generally speaking bikes/cars/fuel injected vehicles run around 60% or so duty cycle from the factory. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
I e-mailed Dynojet and got this.....

We are expecting to have the SFM and Ignition Modules in January.

Most features of the Multifunction Hub are already built in to the PCV. The only feature on the Hub that is not already in the PCV is the programmable relay outputs.

Most bikes will not need the SFM as we can add/remove more than enough fuel out of the primaries to have the bike run at a proper AFR across the entire rpm band. The only reason you would need to adjust the upper set is if you are running a large shot of NOS or have a boosted application and then it MAY be necessary.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Chris Kelly
Dynojet Research
2191 Mendenhall Dr. Suite 105
North Las Vegas, NV 89081
1-800-992-4993

1 - 8 of 8 Posts