Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Upgrading from PCIII to PCV, I'm stuck at a problem in the Power Commander control center software.
I enabled "Show ignition tables even if power commander is not ignition capable" option, but the ignition tables appear to be not present.
Under Map Tools-Advance/Demote Map menu, the ignition tables, both TPS or Pressure, show up Not Present.

CCS version installed is the latest (1.0.6.4)

Any help highly appreciated. Kinda frustrated with this right now :BangHead: :angryfire:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,867 Posts
Do you have the ignition module hooked up? If not, there's no way to access the ignition information since you can't control it.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi SkyDork,

I already have a 6-116 ignition module, just was beginning to experiment with the PCV hooked up to my computer when I noticed there was no chance of getting the ignition tables to show up.

If you try to open map 212-000 (zero map) intended for PCIII you will notice you can access the ignition tables no problem.

What would be the point of "show ignition tables even if power commander is not ignition capable" option, if there are no ignition tables available?

Anyways, I figured out after quite a bit of scratching my head that the ignition module must needed to be hooked up to load ignition tables, so I did it. Luckily it worked, and saved the tables into a zero map, so now the ignition tables can be accessed in the same way as fuel tables are, meaning you can build test maps without needing to have the PCV or the IM connected.

Anyone would want a copy of this map just PM me; .pvm archives are not possible to be attached here.

Moving soon from PCIII/IM to PCV/IM. Many new features that want to learn before messing with them on the bike :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts