Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i need help here please:

i have euro spec ZX10R with a PCV+autotune + 2 optimzer,austin racing slip on.
i had the common issue with the software updating the PCV firmware update.
i read the sticked thread and did it again and worked fine..till i sent the bike at the dealer for caring. the tech said when he plugs the PCV and autotune. bike is like having a flu at low rpm. at high rpm everything is fine but as soon as you let go the throttle bike makes this strange sound. it's not like the 4th cylinder power loss.. but when he unplugs the PCV bike is running great...any clue on what is happening? did correct firmware update more than once.. is it related to the closed loop?

Is there a way to disable the stock 02 sensor???? HELP HELP PLEASE !! :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
thanks for quick reply
not that one but the one with jumper(?) and resistor
I'm guessing that's where your issues are coming from. You may want to phone into Dynojet tech support and talk with them and get the right O2 optimizer.

The jumper and resistor you're speaking of, I'm guessing, is to remove the FI light on the dash from removing the pair valve.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm guessing that's where your issues are coming from. You may want to phone into Dynojet tech support and talk with them and get the right O2 optimizer.

The jumper and resistor you're speaking of, I'm guessing, is to remove the FI light on the dash from removing the pair valve.
i have that one too to remove the pair valve located under the seat.
the one i am talking about is plugged where the original 02 wire used to be.
now there is a 02 sensor plugged in the exhaust and straight into the Autotune... hope it clarifies...may be disabling the O2 sensor inside the ECU can help i don't know...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have that one too to remove the pair valve unit located under the seat.
the one i am talking about is plugged where the original 02 wire used to be.
now there is a 02 sensor plugged in the exhaust and straight into the Autotune... hope it clarifies...may be disabling the O2 sensor inside the ECU can help i don't know...

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
The one under the seat is the exhaust servo motor.

It may help to see photos of what you got set up there.

You could try disabling the O2 sensor with an ECU flash. I am unsure if that actually removes the requirement or just removes the code and light from illuminating on the dash. Maybe one of the Aussie or UK guys with the Woolich set up can chime in.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes pics might help..

i have the servo buddy under the seat
and the grey plug under the fuel tank where the O2 used to be wired when i didn't have autotune..

i think you are right the grey plugs just removes the FI light from dashboard....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
That is nothing like my Aussie o2 optimizer! Follow your 02 wire up to its male-female connection! Pull apart then the optimizer plugs go to each side! The one you have pictured is called a eliminator!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts