Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plan on ordering one for my gen 3 in a month or so...what are the big differences between the two besides the size of them? Any Suggestions guys? :dontknow:

·
Registered
372 Posts
PCV is smaller than the PC3 so it will be easier to find space for it, plus there a bunch of additions you can plug into the PCV like the autotune etc. I am also in the market for a PCV, kinda waiting to see if I can pick up a used one!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Whats the cheapest you guys have found the PCV for? i found one for 286$ but thats the cheapest ive seen anywhere.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Free standard shipping or $16.92 for express

·
Registered
578 Posts
ive been looking for one pretty much since i got my bike and ive yet to find a used 1

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i hear you guys on trying to find a used one, ive been tryin for a while with no luck, before xmas motomummy was having 12 days of xmas specials...different deals everyday and the first day they had the pcv for like $250 with free shipping and like a dumby i didnt buy it :headshake what site did you's find it for that price at?

·
Registered
871 Posts
ya i hear you guys on trying to find a used one, ive been tryin for a while with no luck, before xmas motomummy was having 12 days of xmas specials...different deals everyday and the first day they had the pcv for like $250 with free shipping and like a dumby i didnt buy it :headshake what site did you's find it for that price at?

I just received mine from them this week. $270 w free shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts