Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full Akra Evo 2 system w/ BMC filter. Is the map off the power commander site the best or are there bettter ones? My bikes seems to loss momentum on the big end. I couldn't get it to run over 168 and then I noticed the rear hose off the air box had come off and gas was actually blowing out that hole. That could have leaned it out. I ran it after the fix ran out of road but it did hit 170 but not a huge difference. I'm looking for that extra 20 MPH.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I read in other forums that aftermarket air filters hinder top end while it helps the low end. Supposedly the stock filter is a better choice, maybe that's what's doing it. I don't know if this is true, just a thought that may help.

·
Registered
423 Posts
the stock filter is the best choice for high end, but your map is bad, disconncet the pc3 just for a ride you'll see that your map is bad, then replace the stock filter and ride again and you'll notice the difference
mine is with full akra pc3 and stock filter, not tried for top end but hit 290 kph yet without trying any map. I would like to know what's the lengh of your evo 2 muffler.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My bike has a Ti-Force,520 convertion,PClll with a modified Akro map and a BMC race filter and runs 186 on the rev limited.

·
Registered
423 Posts
96dragshee said:
My bike has a Ti-Force,520 convertion,PClll with a modified Akro map and a BMC race filter and runs 186 on the rev limited.
on dyno or streets ? 186mph=301 kph is yours a full or only a slipon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts