Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to sell my pc5 and get a bazzaz for the traction control option. anyone have a pro`s and cons to the pc5 and the bazzaz with the zx I should be aware of?

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have the Bazzaz and It seems to work well. I like the program that you load on the computer to fine tune your map. I never tried out the PCV but I had the PCIII on my 05 and it worked just fine too.. I know you will find a lot more maps for the PCV on here than the Bazzaz..
The Bazzaz has the 2 map option as well which is nice.. Not sure if the PCV does or not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the Bazzaz and It seems to work well. I like the program that you load on the computer to fine tune your map. I never tried out the PCV but I had the PCIII on my 05 and it worked just fine too.. I know you will find a lot more maps for the PCV on here than the Bazzaz..
The Bazzaz has the 2 map option as well which is nice.. Not sure if the PCV does or not.
it will be a custom tune anyway.its being built as a road race bike. I use the same bazzaz on my cbr 1000 now. I know the pc you can do the igniton timning. where as when we put the bazzaz on be just adjusted the cam timing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts