Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a real difference in the two??

my goal is to just get the bike tuned saftely for weekend use, nothing crazy so will the pc3 do the job or should i wait for pcv??

·
Registered
376 Posts
Newer models

is there a real difference in the two??

my goal is to just get the bike tuned saftely for weekend use, nothing crazy so will the pc3 do the job or should i wait for pcv??
Well unless you have a 3rd or 4th gen zx10 u can't use the pc5. It's for the new models hopefully that answers your question :eek:ccasion1

By the way the pc5 has auto tune capabilities. Which means it monitors the air fuel ratio in the exhaust and continuously adjust for optimal burn=best performance possible at the very second theoretically. Ive hear complaints about them tho.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well unless you have a 3rd or 4th gen zx10 u can't use the pc5. It's for the new models hopefully that answers your question :eek:ccasion1

By the way the pc5 has auto tune capabilities. Which means it monitors the air fuel ratio in the exhaust and continuously adjust for optimal burn=best performance possible at the very second theoretically. Ive hear complaints about them tho.
What kind of problems with the pcv?

·
Registered
376 Posts
What kind of problems with the pcv?
There was someone on this site complaining the other day how his bike was running horrible with his auto tuner, so he sent the ecu away and got it flashed then removed the auto tuner, and he said it ran 10 times better. then again i have a friend with the auto tune on his cbr 1000rr and he said its the greatest thing ever, runs excellent. its all a matter of opinion really.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts