Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my bike apart and am doing butterflies bmc race and pc3 all at once. I was then going to take it for a custom tune. my question is can i install the pc3 without a tune and will it run? Sorry if a dumb question.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have my bike apart and am doing butterflies bmc race and pc3 all at once. I was then going to take it for a custom tune. my question is can i install the pc3 without a tune and will it run? Sorry if a dumb question.
Yes it will, you can also download a map from PC's website until you get it tuned. What kind of pip are u running?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Personally I'd try to load a map to your pc3 that's close to what youve got done from the power commander wedsite. That's what I would do till you get it custom tuned!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
As long as there is no tune pre-loaded into the PC3 then they come with a 0 (zero) map preloaded from Dynojet.

·
Registered
249 Posts
So what map would i use if i just have A&R baffles...i don't plan on doing much else to the air intake/exhaust...i don't see a map for that on powercommander's site....and the ones i see on here won't load up anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts