Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a gen1 and the pc3 map I have is lean (stock map) and I can't really find a post that'll help,and the acc pump is out of wack (my fault) any help would be appreciated....

Over look of bike ....

04 zx10r
43??? Miles
K&N filter
Flys still in
Smog blocked off
Exhaust servo eliminated
WRP slip on
Xtreme bike works cage
17/43 gearing
90 octane non ethanol (mostly)
And I'm in south Alabama

Attachments

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
You could always try some of the slipon maps DJ offers see if that will help... Oh btw im from Alabama to?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
i have learned that many times although a bike the age of urs is running pretty well, the problem is not that u need a new fueling map, the injectors need profesionally cleaned and a replacement fuel pump will restore throttle response and power. maps dont deterioate, inj's and pump flow rates do. for less than $150 u can replace pump/have inj's cleaned/flowed. best money u will ever spend. the results can be night and day restoring driveability/response and power. map cant overcome these fueling shortcomings. want that 04 to pull hard and be fast, guarantee u this is the key. pm me if interested, recommend a good diy direct replacement pump and 1 day turnaround inj service close to u that does all my work complete wit before/after inj leak/resistance/spray pattern/ and flow results. stk map with ur mods is not problem, this is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the fuel pump was replaced last year and the inj was bench flowed.also the black box was flushed out . the bike runs strong but the map is either lean or very rich (smell like a weedeater)and id like to find a good setting for the accel pump you can vid of it on youtube ..zx10rlanier I have a few vids posted thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts