Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I posted in the "Map discussion" thread but didn't get a response.

Anyway... I was hoping someone has a PC3 map that I could use. Just looking for a base map that I can tweak on the dyno in a few weeks. Anyone that donates will get a copy back to test out once I tweak it on the dyno. :)

I have a 08 10r with the following:

Secondary butterflies removed
Full exhaust - no cat.

:thumbsup: Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Try powercommander.com they have a bunch of base maps you can use that are more than safe. Atleast a good place to start.

·
T Double D
870 Posts
i asked for some maps when i got my full exhaust but no body on here wanted to give them up i got mine but i dont have my secondaries removied so i dont think it would be any good

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a map that works decent... I just wanted to see what other people were doing. If you have no secondaries... running ANY of those base maps off the PC website will give you some really crappy lower RPM rideability. That's why I was hoping someone would have a map tuned for no secondaries... :(

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I doubt you will find any maps on power commander with the secondary butterflies removed etc. I will be getting a custom tune here in the nexted two weeks and I have a slip on with gutted cats, air filter, secondarys gone,pcv, auto tune unit etc. So if you wait a good week or two just pm and see where I'm at. I will have a open thread once I get it so I can post all my numbers so people can shoot the shit about them. Even though any true rider in my sense of mind knows numbers dont mean shit, its all about the feel after your tune!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I doubt you will find any maps on power commander with the secondary butterflies removed etc. I will be getting a custom tune here in the nexted two weeks and I have a slip on with gutted cats, air filter, secondarys gone,pcv, auto tune unit etc. So if you wait a good week or two just pm and see where I'm at. I will have a open thread once I get it so I can post all my numbers so people can shoot the shit about them. Even though any true rider in my sense of mind knows numbers dont mean shit, its all about the feel after your tune!!
That's actually exactly what I have... gutted cat with a slip on. Can't wait to see your dyno results. I'll shoot you a PM soon.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I'm just waiting for the tuner to get me in this month sometime, but really I'm waiting for it to become cooler out side on top of waiting for the humidity to drop down a bit. Here in Florida that could kill your map cause humidity down here is ridiculous regardless if its in a so called stable environment for tuning

1 - 7 of 7 Posts