Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Imn loading up a map and it says " Throttle Position Of Map does not match device " Anyone know what I should do here .. When the map loads it greys out 0 to 15 Throttle Position and 0 to 4500 RPMS to that throttle position . What gives

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
So Imn loading up a map and it says " Throttle Position Of Map does not match device " Anyone know what I should do here .. When the map loads it greys out 0 to 15 Throttle Position and 0 to 4500 RPMS to that throttle position . What gives
Is it a California only map or California only PC as they do make those.

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it a California only map or California only PC as they do make those.
I dont know ... Bought the PC3 used . Need a serial or something . the map came off PC website ..pc was bought from Florida

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats the number on the map?
Its not for my 10r its for my gixxer 750 bike heres a screen shot THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AFTER THE MAP LOADS ....

And heres my TP settings . THE Map Behind the Settings is the Map I am loading not after its loaded . Once it loads the screen looks like first SS

Map is 2006 GSXR 750 M328-019 Taylormade S/O with Race Filter. Bike has TM Slipon , Cats Deleted and BMC Race Filter .

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tried to get help at Gixxer.com but they are a bunch of EFFIN DOUCHE BAGS Who care nothing about anything but post count . Their dyno section is nothing but a place where they fuggen brag not share shit ..

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heres what it looks like Running and the Load Error

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Do Power Commanders have a way to adjust the Throttle Position within the software?

Your Current Position is 8024. Your software is set to read 0% at 8496.

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do Power Commanders have a way to adjust the Throttle Position within the software?

So is it possible I change the 8496 to lets say 8000 and it might move that range

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Maybe I have to move my throttle position sensor on the bike itself.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
^

If you cannot change it in the software, then thats what I would try.

I will also have to agree with you on GDC. Its a well setup forum, but the average age seems to be very young...

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^

If you cannot change it in the software, then thats what I would try.

I will also have to agree with you on GDC. Its a well setup forum, but the average age seems to be very young...
Yeah .. Well I made the adjustment in the software from 8496 to 8000 and it made no change in the load. I emailed Dynojet . Its possible that there are soome restrictions from suzuki that dont allow changes or retarding below that RPM range. If thats the case Ill just buy a TRE and BOOM.. As for Gixxer.net or whatever ... Im just used to belonging to this place and the help I get but most liter bike riders II found like us tend to be older and more experienced. Cause even the YOUNG BUCKS know if you mess up on a LIter bike It'll PUNISH YOU .. Lol . The gixxer 750 isnt as fast but oh Fuck man she handles so much better and its not as weak as a 600 . Im making it STRICTLY track , Just bought a new suit. hel,met, boots and gloves to match. If thius problem persists Ill hit it with BAZAZZ and AUTO TUNE , I dont like paying tuners all they do is load maps youu have complete access to or use an auto tune device anyways. My buddy worked for a dyno shop and hes in seattle with some chics aso Hes not answering and Im impatient . LoL . Ill prolly have him just fixx it but he only has a Bazazz Auto tuner. I should of just got the bazazz .. Lesson learned

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
If you look at the Power Commander module does it say 328-411 or 328-411EX on it? If it says EX, thats the problem, if it doesnt, then I am out of ideas.

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you look at the Power Commander module does it say 328-411 or 328-411EX on it? If it says EX, thats the problem, if it doesnt, then I am out of ideas.
Its an EX and I just listed it for sale on Ebay. Im just going to buy a Bazazz. I didnt even notice the EX part even on install. I knew that too. I read the listing just didnt look at pictures that close .. Oh well Hopefully i get my money back . Why would dynojet restrict them. Who wants a restricted PC3. Any ideason how to hack the restriction .????:heyyou:

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
Its an EX and I just listed it for sale on Ebay. Im just going to buy a Bazazz. I didnt even notice the EX part even on install. I knew that too. I read the listing just didnt look at pictures that close .. Oh well Hopefully i get my money back . Why would dynojet restrict them. Who wants a restricted PC3. Any ideason how to hack the restriction .????:heyyou:
An EX is a California ONLY Power Commander. You can use it any state obviously, but you can't adjust the greyed out area. Whoever sold it to ya, probably knew that.

That greyed out area is the area the US EPA doesnt allow adjustments.

I doubt anyone bothers with the "hacking" of these units, they just buy the 49 state version and use that in Califronai instead.

Why anyone would buy a EX new is beyond me. Dynojet only made it to please CARB, and had to pay a 1 million dollar fine as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts