Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing all these items and I found a good place for all of them. You have to move your tool kit to the rear compartment to fit in the PS3 and the Ignition Module but apart from that they all fit very neatly. The only place I could find for the Speedo Healer was beside the battery as the cables were not long enough to put it with the other two. I have the remote button mounted inside the dash above the speedo so there is no need to have instant acces to the main module of the Healer, I have gone with -12.2% correction as mentioned elsewhere on this board as I have a 16T front Sprocket fitted. I will take some photos of where they are installed later tonight and post them (if I can figure out how to do it).
Sorry I didn't take any as the installation progressed but I did sort of follow instructions that had already been posted here but with my own variations.
coach.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I put my Speedohealer inside of the black left side panel under the seat, close enough to make it to the connections and easy for me to pop off the cover and mess with it if needed.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to show my ignorance now, how do I post the photos I've just taken.
coach.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Make sure they are in jpeg format and when you post you have to use the "Go Advanced" button and there is a button you can click on to upload from your pc to the site. A new box will open up, find the file, click upload, then close the box when done and then finish out your post and click reply and it should post the pic.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I must be blind as well. Where is the Go Advanced Button?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Important question is did you notice any difference with the ignition module?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't say yet, 2" of snow lying outside. Probably won't know for sure till March. Can't Wait.
Do you know where the Go Advanced button is?
coach.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Right next to the post quick reply button.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
coach said:
The only place I could find for the Speedo Healer was beside the battery as the cables were not long enough to put it with the other two. I have the remote button mounted inside the dash above the speedo so there is no need to have instant acces to the main module of the Healer
I'm interested in seeing how this works for you. I have my healer behind the left front headlight and the fork tube hits it whenever I have to maneuver the bike between the tricycles and bigwheels parked in my garage :headshake

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hope they turn out OK, I've had to delete some of them and reduce the size of the ones that I've used. So here goes

No 1 Photo shows both modules in place.
No 2 Photo shows position of Speedo Healer.
No 3 Photo shows red Speedo Healer wire taped up and cable tied to look like original wiring.
No 4 Photo shows PC111 and Ignition Module wiring route ubder the tank.
No 5 Photo shows Speedo Healer Recall/Reset button mounted.
coach.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sory Guys, that's a terrible attempt to provide photos for you to see.
coach.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts