Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
cool, lemme see what i can dig up for ya man. shoot me a PM if no one else chimes in OR if i hadn't replied by morning and i'm sure we can get it sorted out man...no sweat.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, lemme see what i can dig up for ya man. shoot me a PM if no one else chimes in OR if i hadn't replied by morning and i'm sure we can get it sorted out man...no sweat.
so turns out on the pc v there are TWO wire inputs for a shifter. it says that the polarity doesnt matter, just insert both the wires from the dynojet quick shifters. now how should i wire it? i'm running an air shifter off my horn button...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
so turns out on the pc v there are TWO wire inputs for a shifter. it says that the polarity doesnt matter, just insert both the wires from the dynojet quick shifters. now how should i wire it? i'm running an air shifter off my horn button...
Yes from left to right its the #3 and 4 input on the pcv.....

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
....The quickshiter sends a open and shut pulse....So basically its need a interuption in the line for it to kill the motor...I never hooked up a air shifter to one before...What I can do is tomorrow check out to see what type of pulse the quickshifter sends ....

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
....The quickshiter sends a open and shut pulse....So basically its need a interuption in the line for it to kill the motor...I never hooked up a air shifter to one before...What I can do is tomorrow check out to see what type of pulse the quickshifter sends ....
oh ok. so its a looped circuit and when that loop is broken it shifts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
oh ok. so its a looped circuit and when that loop is broken it shifts
Correct it cuts the fuel once the signal is interupted ....But just to be a 100% sure I will bust out the multimeter and check it out tomorrow for you if you don't figure it out by thenn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts