Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres one for ya, went to change maps today and realized the throttle position said -11 at closed throttle. Now i already changed it a long time ago and it read o percent when i set the throttle position every time!! everything works fine, and its communicating fine with the labtop except the throttle percentage will not move even after setting it back to 0 percent at closed throttle. the rpms read right when i turn the throttle and it changes maps fine but the values dont change at all in the throttle position???? im very familiar with the pc and use it alot. this is the first time i ever seen this. no matter how many times i try it, the values dont change at all even when opening the throttle and yes the bike is running. bike runs fine, wide open it runs good. but the throttle percentage wont move, even when i go to reset the throttle position it wont move no matter what. labtop shows rpms moving perfect but not throttle percentage. it just stays on 0 when opening, and the values are set right.bike runs good but im wondering since the values dont change on the throttle percentage if the pc is just going of 0 percentage???

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Check the PCIII connector under the tank that grabs the TPS signal. Should be the smaller connector. Sounds like you've lost your signal -- probably a bad connection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts