Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 100 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a MOTO Gp slip on, and going to convert it to a 3/4 system. I just installed a pc v and had it dynoed. The numbers were not impressive, but I need a map for that slip on if anyone has one.

·
Registered
171 Posts
hi guys does anybody have a map for a uk spec 04 with k+n filter, akrapovic slipon and butterflies removed? cheers lads

·
Registered
65 Posts
maybe i missed it but is there a map for a 2008 zx10 with full Ti arata exhaust (or even akra as i hear they are near identical) and K&N street filter?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey guys, does anybody have a dyno tune for a Gen 1 with Slip-on, BMC filter, and FactoryPro velocity stacks? I would really appreciate it! *slip-on is a Mivv GP*

·
Registered
113 Posts
anyone got a map for me

i have a gen 1 with
smog blockoff plates, full arata ti system, factory pro vstacks,
kn air filter, danos tre module

thank in advance

·
Registered
95 Posts
Gen 1 Arata

Hi, I also have a Gen 1 with full Ti Arata and stock air filter, no other engine mods. Anyone have a map for this setup, located at sea level. Thanks

·
Registered
582 Posts
Does anyone has a map for 07 ZX10 racefit growler , pc3, k&n filter,secondary butterflies removed , velocity stacks , gipro w/Atre & block off plates until I get my.custom map ????

·
Registered
18 Posts
Power Commander 5 Map.

do any one have a map for a 09 zx10; PcV no secondiares, k&n, tre, and 1/5 throttle insert, and Kleen block offs , and linkpipe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It would be cool to have another bazzaz map, TC or QS tune to compare against mine. I have a USA 2012 zx10r with removed secondary butterflies, graves slip-on, and bmc filter.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Anybody looking for a map for a Gen. 4 with a flashed ecu, withe added fuel from guhl with slip on and race filter pm me. I have something you have been looking for.

·
Registered
40 Posts
PCIII Custom Map for 2006 ZX-10r w/Akrapovic Evolution Race full exhaust system & K&N Air filter.

Dyno results Stock = Max Power 165.7 Max Torque = 80
Dyno results w/Mod = Max Power 171.7 Max Torque = 81.7
I haven't gotten my bike tuned yet but do you have any extras done to your bike? I didn't think you could get 171hp out of a stock gen 2 motor. If you can your making me feel a lot better for when I do get my bike tuned.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Anyone have a map for a Gen 2 with a full muzzy M10 plus BMC filter?

·
Registered
116 Posts
shooting flames!

i have a two brother single and kn air filter and when ever i am decelerating i shoot flames, i also have a pc, what is a good map for me to run?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi, I have searched and searched and can't find anything on this really, I was wondering if anyone had a map for a GEN 4 with Akrapovic Slip-on + Link pipe and no Reflash and stock air filter? I know powercommander site has some maps and I tried to upload the Yoshi 3/4 map and that made the bike worse, right now running the Zero map and seems to be running ok but still seems weak. Any help with this would be awesome. Looking to Reflash in the future and tune, but would like a base map to just get this thing going.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hi, I have searched and searched and can't find anything on this really, I was wondering if anyone had a map for a GEN 4 with Akrapovic Slip-on + Link pipe and no Reflash and stock air filter? I know powercommander site has some maps and I tried to upload the Yoshi 3/4 map and that made the bike worse, right now running the Zero map and seems to be running ok but still seems weak. Any help with this would be awesome. Looking to Reflash in the future and tune, but would like a base map to just get this thing going.
Get a reflash. It wont feel week anymore. In the meantime send me a email [email protected]. I have a map that will be a ok fit until you get a reflash.

81 - 100 of 238 Posts