Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

61 - 80 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
:hello:Has anybody here from Australia Melbourne got a PCV map for a 4th gen with catdelete midpipe , BMC race filter thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
Does anybody have a map for the 2011 with a Yosh 3/4 system, BMC race filter and a reflashed ECU? Either dynotronics or ghul? I've got the Dynotronics flashed one but don't really know about any real difference.

Just trying to make sure I get a decent map before I install my PCV. Dunno if "0"s in upper rev ranges will cause any damage and I don't want that!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Does anybody have a map for the 2011 with a Yosh 3/4 system, BMC race filter and a reflashed ECU? Either dynotronics or ghul? I've got the Dynotronics flashed one but don't really know about any real difference.

Just trying to make sure I get a decent map before I install my PCV. Dunno if "0"s in upper rev ranges will cause any damage and I don't want that!
there is one on the powercammander website for the yoshi im gunna have to use theirs to and get it dynoed ASAP (when i got some cash) but would luv some more maps to compare them to

·
Registered
165 Posts
there is one on the powercammander website for the yoshi im gunna have to use theirs to and get it dynoed ASAP (when i got some cash) but would luv some more maps to compare them to
Yeah, I've seen that one I just don't know how the bike would react since I've had the rev ranges bumped and everything and the maps don't go up that high and since I'm technically retarded on teh subject of anythign having to do with the power commander I just don't want to F-up my bike

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hello all, first post here but been reading for a long time.

09 with a PCV, Level One Racing exhaust (so no pre-exhaust), cats removed, secondary flies gone, high flow race filter, at sea level.

Anyone with a map for the PCV that is close would be great!!!

If easier feel free to email it to me. [email protected].

Thanks

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looking for a very nice professional map. It's a 09 ZX10R with a M4 exhaust. I'm willing to pay for it, please show me your stock and gains dyno sheets from this tune. Level 1240 ft and 100 feet. I go to two different tracks. My tuner isn't responding and needing a map soon for TX2K12.

My email is [email protected], we can talk there.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Map for an 06 with yoshumira r22 cans and gi pro with atre everything else is stock. Thanks. Please omen me if you do

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looking for a map for 04-05 level one slip on, bmc filter, secondary butterflies removed, and exhaust servo removed

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Full Muzzy/ Bazzaz TC

Anyone have a map for Full muzzy with Bazzaz TC unit. Sea level, stock air filter.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Im looking for a map to hold me over till i get to the dyno .
06 with a pc5 ,K&N and wereks slip on no cats no smog

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
well guys after playing around with some slip on maps i reckon i have found a good compromise all around for fast street riding and a acceptble mpg ratio so if someone want to try it and give me some feedback would be good

ps: this was tested on a european 2004 zx 10r with a yoshimura trs near sea level
Sweet, i have an 05 with a yoshimura slip on, and a K&N filter. I also have the 1/5th and the secondary flies removed. I dont know how much mine will differ from this though.

·
Registered
901 Posts
could someone provide a gen 3 m4 gp full, bmc race, and secondaries removed? PCV

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm gonna try out the 009 full muzzy and stock filter from the website. I have secondaries removed and a TRE. I'll see how it does against the Growler Map and the custom muzzy

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have 09 zx10r with a m4 GP slip on with the baffel removed and a K and N, and pcV. There is no map on the power commander site for a m4gp slip on.. just full exhaust... thinking about gutting the cats n then running the full exhaust map.. the pc tech support said to pick a exhaust that is close to mine but none of then are anywhere near close..... the bike runs great up tob but deff noticing some lag off idle to about 3500 rpm,, DOES ANYONE HAVE A MAP FOR THIS CONFIG? Or any suggestions, Dont really want to pay a guy to beat the shit out of my bike all day, but in case that is my only choice does anyone know any good tuners near philadelphia?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have 09 zx10r with a m4 GP slip on with the baffel removed and a K and N, and pcV. There is no map on the power commander site for a m4gp slip on.. just full exhaust... thinking about gutting the cats n then running the full exhaust map.. the pc tech support said to pick a exhaust that is close to mine but none of then are anywhere near close..... the bike runs great up tob but deff noticing some lag off idle to about 3500 rpm,, DOES ANYONE HAVE A MAP FOR THIS CONFIG? Or any suggestions, Dont really want to pay a guy to beat the shit out of my bike all day, but in case that is my only choice does anyone know any good tuners near philadelphia?
Don Guhl of Guhl motors isnt rediculously far from u. look it up and give him a call. he can tune your bike or reflash you stock ecm. I've talked to him a couple times and he is a really nice and knowledgable dude.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i have a 08 zx10r with a pc3/tre/ two bros slip-on/gutted cats. i have tryed just about all of power commander maps, looking for something better or custom for syracuse new york elevation. thanks 10r guy

61 - 80 of 236 Posts