Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
05 ZX10R custom map

Hi all

Here's a map for an '05ZX10R with a Growler, exhaust and secondary butterflies removed, and BMC airfilter, custom mapped at sea-level.

Zuhayr

both.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
forgot to say that the blue line was with a faulty fuel pump, the red line was with the PC map off their website (M212-015.djm) and the green line is the map I've uploaded

·
Registered
471 Posts
Looking for a base map (pcIII) for 06 with stock filter, comp werkes gp side mount /cat delete( or comparable), and smog block offs. And can anyone tell me if the pc disables the fuel cut on closed throttle?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I'm looking for a PC V map for a 2011 ZX10 with a Pipercross Race filter, M4 GP slip on exhaust (no cat) and stock (not-flashed) ECU.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello everyone! Im looking to see if anyone has a custom map for an 08 ZX10R with a moto gp slip-on, k&n filter, and block off plates. The one i downloaded off of the website made my bike run lean at about 80mph on full throttle. So if anyone has anything for me post it up or shoot me a PM. Thanks everyone!
got mine professionally tuned for the north east region so if anyone needs the map just let me know!

·
Registered
534 Posts
2009 ZX10R
Leo Vince SBK FACTORY EVOII FULL SYSTEM CARBON W/ CARBON END CAP
BMC street filter
91 octane pump gas
88-97 degrees F in Dyno room
about 1650 foot elevation
Before tune: Max power 156.78 Max torque 72.24
After tune: Max power 166.68 Max torque 77.35
(I may take it in and have it re-tuned now that there are a few more miles on the bike, this tune was done with 900 miles)

Attachments

41 - 60 of 236 Posts