Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well... I uploaded Gillman's map in the '05 ZX10R about 3 weeks ago... Wow!!! bike runs 10x better than it did with the previous Muzzy Map and Voodoo slip-on I had on the bike. Did some Roll-On racing with some friends this past holiday weekend just to see the full aspect of the map as I hadn't really run it full out since I put the map in the bike. All I can say is, it's not a Honda but, this B!$CH got WINGS!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I cant see any maps im running full stainless with racefit pc3 k&n and quick action throttle -2 on th front and still feels like a slug please help me with a decent map i want rapid acceleration and a decent curve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone i have 2006 zx10r, full arrow exhaust no cat, pc3 and k&n filter. Any good maps for this setup? Thank you in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help needed

Sorry for reviving this...... just bought a used 09 10r in good shape but the map is not right

Secondary Flies out
Growler (no boom box)
Air filter
Everything else is as it should be

Dont believe the ecu is flashed because of how it runs without the flies.

Willing to compensate if someone doesnt have anything for free to share.

I also have some 14r maps i can share if needed.

THANKS!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry to revive the thread, I have an 08 ZX10R with a full M4 GP system (Headers and M4 GP pipe), K&N race filter, power commander 5. Does anyone have a map for this? I live in Roanoke VA and the only shop here "Star City Powersports" Refuses to dyno bikes that werent purchased there. I have the money to spend but there arent any other shops within 4 hours that will Dyno my bike. If anyone could PM me a map for this id be extremely grateful, id even be willing to pay for a map if its a custom map specifically for this. I plan on getting an autotune module next month since Dynotuning isnt an option at this point. The mapping from Dynojets map database seems to run too rich when its cold and too lean when its warmed up,

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yeah I hear ya, the only decent tuner near me shop went under...

Wanna send me your map?? haha:grin2:

It's best to get a tune I'd say. The gas or Ethanol % has changed so much i used the gilley map and luckly went to a dyno to just check my AF and see how much it made. It was very lean and all over the place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What mods do you have. B/c i have secondary Flies out power commander and some head work and possible cams and Brocks sidewinder He like's fuel everywhere so it maynot be ideal for your setup. I bought a zx10 for 3k. It was already setup for drag.

221 - 236 of 236 Posts