Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

201 - 220 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Gen 2 PCV Map

I am looking to see if anyone has a map for a 2006 with a two bros slip on, cat delete, k&n filter, and 93 octane. If you have a map for this or something close to that could you email it to me at [email protected] thank you

·
Registered
376 Posts
Anybody have a map for an '08 using oxygenated race fuel? My bike has flashed ecu, TRE, butterflies removed, gutted cats, sound box removed, PC5. Setup for drag racing. much appreciated- MedicB

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi

Im looking for a PC V Map for a 2011-15 Zx10r with a M4 GP Exhaust with either standard air filter or K&N

Bike has had CAT Removed

Cheers for any help

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi

Im looking for a PC V Map for a 2011-15 Zx10r with a M4 GP Exhaust with either standard air filter or K&N

Bike has had CAT Removed

Cheers for any help
Mine may be the closest out there, not sure. Mine is warm climate, low elevation and for a full muzzy, catless, pc5 with k&n filters. Let me know if it works. Here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
BPP_ZX1011_SO_StreetMap1.pvm 2011 Kawasaki ZX10R (2011) EXHAUST: Slip-on AH/SHM/G4 Baffle: Yes ECU:Guhl (std tune) PwrCmdr:pCV MAP:Street FUEL:89-93Pump MOTOR: Stock FLIES:IN TRE:Yes (ok) AIR CLNR:STK or Race

soon I will put here this mod map:
Power commander V5, Autotune + O2sensor multiple maps, each map - each gear.
Kawasaki Two Brothers Slip On Carbon - Full exhaust system.
removed exhaust catalyst - Disabled in ECU O2 Sensor/Disabled Exhaust Valve.
Racing BRISK AR10ZS Spark Plugs.
Driven Racing Engine Block Off Plates - Disable in ECU (AIS PAIR system).
Air intake Flapers removed - disabled in ECU.
K&N air filter.
ECU Flashed reservations removed - unlimited.
Change/Retain last Traction Control Setting.
Removal Of All Restrictions.
Customized Fuel Maps.
Customized Ignition Maps.
Customized Secondary Throttle Plate (STP) Opening Maps.
Customized Fuel Trim Map.

coming soon.... ^_^

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I installed a PCV to my 2015 zx10 with a taylormade exhaust and K&N air filter, I was getting back fires before the PCV with the exhaust on, but now with it on they sound a bit louder even with the proper taylormade map but the map is with a stock filter. ANyone know of a better map that could adjust the backfire? any help is appreciated.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,558 Posts
I installed a PCV to my 2015 zx10 with a taylormade exhaust and K&N air filter, I was getting back fires before the PCV with the exhaust on, but now with it on they sound a bit louder even with the proper taylormade map but the map is with a stock filter. ANyone know of a better map that could adjust the backfire? any help is appreciated.

None. You need block off plates or plug the KLEEN system to stop the fresh air being injected.

·
Registered
6 Posts
map needed

Im looking for a map for an 06 zx10r with full sato exhaust and K&N filter.

around 700ft elevation.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for the help guys with the recent maps.
I have them both ready to download but havent been able to get out on the 10 yet as its been winter here so shes tucked up until the frosts and salt are gone, i use my 636 as my winter hack, soon as i get her (zx10) back out il let ya know how i get on with the maps and which i find better suited.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am hoping that someone here can help me. I just purchased a SC Project CRT slip on w/ link pipe to de-cat the bike, a servo buddy module, and a PCV. Lots of $$$ spent and i really don't want to have to spend even more money having it put on a dyno. My elevation is close to sea level. Does anyone have this same setup on their 2014 zx10r that can share the fuel map they use? Any help at all would be awesome!
Thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am hoping that someone here can help me. I just purchased a SC Project CRT slip on w/ link pipe to de-cat the bike, a servo buddy module, and a PCV. Lots of $$$ spent and i really don't want to have to spend even more money having it put on a dyno. My elevation is close to sea level. Does anyone have this same setup on their 2014 zx10r that can share the fuel map they use? Any help at all would be awesome!
Thanks everyone!!!
Mine is very close to yours. I know it sux but best result is a dyno tune. Try this one out.
Catless muzzy
Pc5
Low elev
Lmk if it helps

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
2005 PC3 map

I have a 2005 with a full hindle exhaust, butterflies removed and a TRE. If anyone has a map I can use until I get it on a dyno that would be great.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,
I need a custom map for Gen 3 2008, PC III, full Akra and K&N filter. I live in Malta so close to sea level, warm climate.
I currently run a map from Dynojet database, but I have a slight problem at 2000 rpm, described here ZX10R 2008 low end behaviour
Btw what is your opinion about O2 sensors? Do you keep them connected or eliminate?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got a 2005 ZX10R... Need a map to try. Anyone running similar set-up???

Mods.: Full Akrapovic Evo. 2 Exhaust, K&N Filter, Gi-Pro/ATRE, and All (SHORT) Factory Stacks

201 - 220 of 236 Posts