Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dontknow: Does anyone know if there is a pc map for this. I have not been able to loacte one to download. Any help would be greatly appreciated. To whomever locates this map you are guaranteed not to get a ticket by me or any of me fellow coppers. For those who just read this and disregard it...I'm coming for you :wink:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Sorry I cant help, but I was curious how the Jardine sounds...?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I could not find a slip on map for my Yoshi RS3 slip on so I tried the Arrow slip on map on Powercommander.com.....

Fueling is EXTREMELY good with no flat spots or surging..front end is much easier to hoist at lower rpm's and the wheel is spinning where it would bite before. I also disconnected the E/V servo...

I am afraid to make changes..it's that much better...a smart guy might argue that all slip ons are a 1 3/4 inch hole and nothing more...but I think resonances might influence flow as well...(maybe 5%)

Try it...you might like it..

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn it Hill Country, I thought you were helping a brother out. Sounds great, I was a little concerned at first because it was too quiet. After about 600 - 700 miles it opened up and sounds nice.

Austin if I don't hear anything I will try your idea and let you know how it works..thanks.

·
Registered
392 Posts
You won't find any Jardine RT-One PC3USB map.
Here's Jardine's answer to question "Is PC3USB needed for ZX-10R with RT-One slip-on?"
"We've done a lot of testing with the PC3. While we have not tested it on the 10 in particular, really the only thing you should be concerned with is the fuel curve. The stock fuel curve, with the Jardine Slip-On installed is excellent. Even installing a BMC Race Air filter did not alter the fuel curve enough to warrant any changes. We've tested 7 different ZX10's on the dyno, and all the fuel curves were in the 12.5 - 13.4 range. Perfectly acceptable."

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ronis thanks for the information. I'll let you know when I install the pc with the bmc air filter.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Ronis said:
You won't find any Jardine RT-One PC3USB map.
Here's Jardine's answer to question "Is PC3USB needed for ZX-10R with RT-One slip-on?"
"We've done a lot of testing with the PC3. While we have not tested it on the 10 in particular, really the only thing you should be concerned with is the fuel curve. The stock fuel curve, with the Jardine Slip-On installed is excellent. Even installing a BMC Race Air filter did not alter the fuel curve enough to warrant any changes. We've tested 7 different ZX10's on the dyno, and all the fuel curves were in the 12.5 - 13.4 range. Perfectly acceptable."
Kerry at AreaP told me the same thing (good fuel ratio w/o pcIII). Ivan told me that the map for any slip would work for any other. He says the header determines the fuel curve.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts