Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my pc III will not power up when plugged into the bike:dontknow:now if i hook up the ign module in conjunction it will power up but will not register throttle pos...and also makes the bike throw a fi light for code 11 wich is throttle sensor.i dont c any voltage from the tps senor either when its plugged in.i updated firmware made sure the map was in it....ive done everything i can think of at this point.i unplug the pcIII and bike runs perfect when its hooked up it only runs on cylinder 1 and 4:BangHead:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Just a thought but did you ever adjust the cylinder trim feature before on the PC3? it was the 1st thing that came to mind BUT even that might not do what you're describing?

·
Registered
700 Posts
Just some thoughts. The black wire with the ring terminal goes on the negative side of the battery. Make sure you have the right plug there are 2 on the bike that the PC3 will plug into. The one under the throttle body is the one you wont NOT the one on the left side of the motor. Make sure you have the Right plug for the TPS sensor. There are a few plugs on the bike that match the same plug. Also the PC will not come on unless the motor is running. Even with the ignition on it is not on until the bike starts.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah def a squid move on my part...i did a full buold this time around along with the engine and had all the wriring out of the chassis and i guess when i wired the bike back up i had forgot about the pc plug bein on the tbodies.with that wiring not being in the bike i guess it was easy to overlook!thanks for the info!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts