Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our stock velocity stacks IIRC are of different lengths with the 2/3's being longer and aimed forward and the 1/4 beiing short and straight. Has anyone tried to use the PC III to change the A/F ratio by cylinder and if so, is there a performance advantage to be had?

Does what I'm asking make sense to you all? It seems there should be a difference with the 2/3 cylinders running a tad leaner than 1/4. Is that normal/standard for an inline 4?

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
lavudyar said:
Anyone? Or is this a stoopid question?
no not a stupid question at all , from what I've seen the pcIII doesnt appear to be wired to adjust the fuel injectors solo . but they can be synchronized mechanically I believe hope that helps :dontknow:

·
Supercharged Mod
4,391 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the stock ECU already has the inner and outer cylinders mapped differently. If the power commander applies a multiplication factor to the injector duration individually (and I don't know if this is what it does!) then it's already accounted for.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GoFaster said:
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the stock ECU already has the inner and outer cylinders mapped differently. If the power commander applies a multiplication factor to the injector duration individually (and I don't know if this is what it does!) then it's already accounted for.
I figured the stock ECU would be set that way, but I was wondering if the might be a performance gain from tinkering? Just curious is all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts