Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to organize a track rental on Jan 30th. it will be at Palm Beach International Raceway. I need somewhere between 45-55 people to sign up..I have 21 already. It will be somewhere around $150-190 per person depending on how many people sign up. Is anyone in or what!!!???

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Come on Florida guys! This is your chance to do an incredibly limited track day!! Buy, beg, borrow or steal but do what you need to do to get in on this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in for the track day

I'm trying to organize a track rental on Jan 30th. it will be at Palm Beach International Raceway. I need somewhere between 45-55 people to sign up..I have 21 already. It will be somewhere around $150-190 per person depending on how many people sign up. Is anyone in or what!!!???
I just joined ZX-10.net, my friend Steve Hancoock (Orange ZX10) just gave me this link. I live in Broward County and would like to attend your private session on January 30th. Please give me a call so I can confirm and arrange payment. Thanks Tom 954-326-6976

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
I just joined ZX-10.net, my friend Steve Hancoock (Orange ZX10) just gave me this link. I live in Broward County and would like to attend your private session on January 30th. Please give me a call so I can confirm and arrange payment. Thanks Tom 954-326-6976
:thumbsup: All right Tom! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

It looks like my idea for track rental is falling apart due to excessive complications.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
It looks like my idea for track rental is falling apart due to excessive complications.
Its tough to pull off unless someone can bank roll the $$ up front without sweating the possibility of getting hung out with a fat tab.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its tough to pull off unless someone can bank roll the $$ up front without sweating the possibility of getting hung out with a fat tab.
Besides that I learned its a ton of liability. PBIR requires I buy 5mil of liability coverage which costs 2k for the day. All in all its about 10 grand to rent the track rain or shine

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Besides that I learned its a ton of liability. PBIR requires I buy 5mil of liability coverage which costs 2k for the day. All in all its about 10 grand to rent the track rain or shine
Thats crazy when Jennings is $2350.00 for the day.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm considering a track day at Jennings. Nola, Jennings, and barber are all the same distance from me. Nola is new and smooth, no elevation changes though

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
I'm considering a track day at Jennings. Nola, Jennings, and barber are all the same distance from me. Nola is new and smooth, no elevation changes though
Jennings is a really great track and very reasonably priced compared to the other tracks in Florida.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts