Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
Niner 1000 is usually there and also BusaCaptain and tommcpartland. Sometimes inginekilla as well.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm not sure if I'm going to be there or not...

I didn't make the race last weekend because of the weather and I REALLY wanted the seat time with the new suspension... Not sure if I'll do this one or the next one.

I just want to be ready for the Feb season to start again... We shall see!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there
That would be swell since we are going together.
Niner 1000 is usually there and also BusaCaptain and tommcpartland. Sometimes inginekilla as well.
Hopefully we will link up with them
I'm not sure if I'm going to be there or not...

I didn't make the race last weekend because of the weather and I REALLY wanted the seat time with the new suspension... Not sure if I'll do this one or the next one.

I just want to be ready for the Feb season to start again... We shall see!
Good deal, hope you can make it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
how was it? Sorry I couldn't make it .. I still need a new suit , my last introduction to the pavement tore holes in my suit. Hopefully Santa will bring me another one so I can knock the rust out the next track day.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I had an amazing day with a rough start. I had a warmer burn out, lost my tail, and a BMW ran into to making my new a little sore. For my first time there I felt really comfortable. I ended bumping to advance towards the end of the day. I have a lot to work on. I was surprised there that many ZX10r at the track.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Actually yeah me to, a lot of kawis out there. But you are way ahead of the "average" rider. I am probably going back around February or so.

This is the first video I just finished uploading...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtpRc969PdY
I was in intermediate like everyone else. I'm trying to get back out there in late Jan. Have you hit Jennings or Homestead yet? You'll get faster with time. Have a coach tow you around the track will help you a lot.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts