Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man..
Someone should have told me, these should have been my first mod.
What a difference they make in every way.

One thing I would caution though, I got the long version and even it seems short, I don't think the short version would be nearly as effective.

If you get sore wrist these are a must !

Thats my 2 cents.

Pics coming later.

-
Jamie

·
Registered
543 Posts
Why would you say the short ones wouldn't be as effective? A buddy of mine with a k5 R1 says that he has the shortys and its so much easier because he only needs two fingers for the clutch now. I have the same problem, my clutch is smooth but I have to use all four fingers because my fingers get in the way when I use two fingers. I'm jus curious to why the longer pazzo's would be more effective.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
I use the shorty pazzo levers for the brake side with my brembo m/c and they are VERY effective. I only use one or two fingers to brake with this setup on the track.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not saying the shorties won't work but I ride close to the edge on the clip ons and need the length to grab the last bit with my two fingers.

So when I say effective I meant for me and say use caution when buying because you shouldn't buy something just because everyone else runs it that way.

Also the Pazzo's in long aren't really full length, they're shorter than stock.

-
Jamie

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Sticky notes to remind him to hold on and let er rip.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
When I use to wrench for a expert racer in the early 90's we put such stickies on the tank to remind him of his grid positions. He usually ran 6 different classes over a course of a WERA weekend and each one usually had a different grid position.

Some races were back to back depending on the class. Nothing worse than finishing a race, then can't remember where to grid up for the next one.

JJ

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
When I use to wrench for a expert racer in the early 90's we put such stickies on the tank to remind him of his grid positions. He usually ran 6 different classes over a course of a WERA weekend and each one usually had a different grid position.

Some races were back to back depending on the class. Nothing worse than finishing a race, then can't remember where to grid up for the next one.

JJ

Now there's a dude with some knowledge. You would be correct. Another JJ to...nice:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts