Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a passenger peg for the exhaust side of a 1st gen 10R. Also in need of a right side foot peg, stator cover, slip-on, maybe a 3rd gen. swing arm.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
If you need just the pegs only, I may have them..I'll check...

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i should have been more specific, the tab that mounts the exhaust on the passenger peg broke off so I will need the whole assembly. Thanks thou.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I've got pass peg assembly. bad news is they are poorly spray painted black.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it the RH side? I will be powder coating it so finish is not important, mine is missing the exhaust tab. Thanks WLTD.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much shipped to 78758? (just the right side)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Oh good stuff u got 2 people with it so ull def get. I'm selling the pair for 40 and 5 bucks for shipping. Hopefully this guy is selling each then u could get the idivid. I could pm u with a price but I'd rather keep it in the open and let u get a deal.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh good stuff u got 2 people with it so ull def get. I'm selling the pair for 40 and 5 bucks for shipping. Hopefully this guy is selling each then u could get the idivid. I could pm u with a price but I'd rather keep it in the open and let u get a deal.
I'll take the set, never know if I might need the left one. I'll put money in my pay pal account tomorrow.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Kool if payment is today its shipped saturday if u pay sunday I can't ship till tuesday and don't forget to pm me full name and address.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So $45 shipped for the set? What's your paypal?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts