Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts and accessories came off or are/were purchased for 2014 Kawasaki ZX-10r ABS.

SOLD! Brand new never worn Kawasaki Leather motorcycle jacket, Green and white, NInja logo across front, Kawasaki along the back, has built in Neck protector..Paid $289.00 ......Sell $150.00 Size Large. Perfect.

SOLD!! Have brand new Saddleman front and rear seats/ CF finish, Paid $283.00 plus shipping.....Sell $225.00 never used, mounted, removed, sold bike.

SOLD!! Yoshi R-77D CF Slip-on Exhaust, in the box like brand new, ran two tanks of Shell Hi Test thru it...removed, parted out...sold the 10r........$400.00.

Techmount Euro Mount for mounting radar detector.......$40.00, easily mounts on handlebars and is fully adjustable, black, aluminum construction, mounting perfect protected location for radar detector, GPS, or cell phone.

Zero-Gravity Touring Windshield in the factory wrapper, mounted, removed, sold ZX-10r........$75.00, has chrome Ninja raised logos and ZX-10r decals.

SOLD! Kuryaykn, ISO Black grips......$50.00.

SOLD!! Black and green bar ends..brand new, extra collets... $30.00. Match ISO grips and black and green bike.

Stock handlebars and bar ends....brand new removed from bike day purchased in the box....$50.00.

SOLD!! Throttle Cam insert by Lohman Hafenrichter installed on aluminum Throttlemeister (Throttle Tamer) to give instant rpm increase when taking off...both units $70.00, Throttlemeister is all machined aluminum and fits over stock handlebar, smoother throttle response....not the cheap plastic that comes stock. This is a must-have item if you want instant performance from your 10r or other Ninja's! Begins here with this part, then the ECU, then your after market exhaust...part of a system of parts that gives you the edge with your 10r.

Stock front and rear sprockets...have 304 miles on them........$50.00.

SOLD!! Kawasaki black and green nylon bike cover..brand new never unfolded $25.00.

SOLD!! Brand New Woolich Racing ECU in package never opened it up! $50.00

Brand New H-7 HID bulbs....low and hi beams 55 watt transformers, 6000K, $125.00 never installed.

SOLD!! New set of Black Crashbars for Kawasaki C-14, Concours Sport Touring Motorcycle, mint condition $125.00.

New set of HID H-4 bulbs, 4300K, 55 watt transformers, with modified shrouds to increase light outpug.

Stock ZX-10r rear brake caliper 304 miles with brake shoes, barely used......$150.00.

New custom made Spiegler stainless steel rear brake line in the box, never opened up....to fit rear caliper of 2014 ZX-10r....$40.00. Brake line is black in color and has green Banjo Connections at each end.

Green Shorty Levers......Pazzo, black adjusters...........$85.00.

All stock Kawasaki ZX-10r brake lines for ABS 2014 ZX-10r......$50.00 removed day purchased replaced with all stainless steel units. Brand new.

SOLD!! Kawasaki, black tank bag, with zippered increased size capability, straps to tank or rear seat.

Mix-It Amplifier, hooks up cell phone, music, gps, or and radar detectors to your ear plugs so you can hear anything you like at any speed. $70.00, comes with several plugs for easy install. Easily straps to front of forks with Velcro, or Wire Ties for easy secure installation.

Full Spectrum Racing Battery Tender....maintains trickle charge on your battery so it stays 100% charged up while not being ridden for extended periods. Have two.....new....$40.00 each.

SOLD!! Stock Kickstand.....$10.00.

Stock Tool Bag......$20.00.

Stock rear license plate frame with left and right red reflectors.....$10.00.

Stock 10r suspension link.........$20.00.

Shipped from western NC...28906, Buyer pays shipping charges.

I prefer PayPal.

Can't post pics but have them...if you are interested...e mail me your e mail for details and or pics.

[email protected]

Ninja

·
Registered
578 Posts
what gen? 4, or 5? pics of the seat? maybe interested in seat, and cover. Ski

·
Registered
461 Posts
All parts and accessories came off or are/were purchased for 2014 Kawasaki ZX-10r ABS.

Have brand new Saddleman front and rear seats/ CF finish, Paid $283.00 plus shipping.....Sell $225.00 never used, mounted, removed, sold bike.

Yoshi R-77D CF Slip-on Exhaust, in the box like brand new, ran two tanks of Shell Hi Test thru it...removed, parted out...sold the 10r........$400.00.

Techmount Euro Mount for mounting radar detector.......$40.00, easily mounts on handlebars and is fully adjustable, black, aluminum construction, mounting perfect protected location for radar detector or cell phone.

Zero-Gravity Touring Windshield in the factory wrapper, mounted, removed, sold ZX-10r........$75.00, has chrome Ninja raised logos and ZX-10r decals.

Kuryaykn, ISO Black grips......$50.00.

Black and green bar ends..brand new, extra collets... $30.00. Match ISO grips and black and green bike.

Stock handlebars and bar ends....brand new removed from bike day purchased in the box....$50.00.

Throttle Cam insert by Lohman Hafenrichter installed on aluminum Throttlemeister (Throttle Tamer) to give instant rpm increase when taking off...both units $70.00, Throttlemeister is all machined aluminum and fits over stock handlebar, smoother throttle response....not the cheap plastic that comes stock.

Stock front and rear sprockets...have 304 miles on them........$50.00.

Kawasaki black and green bike cover..brand new never unfolded $25.00.

Brand New Woolich Racing ECU in package never opened it up! $50.00

Have pics with your e mail if interested.

Brand New H-7 HID bulbs....low and hi beams 55 watt transformers, 6000K, $125.00 never installed.

New set of Black Crashbars for Kawasaki C-14, Concours Sport Touring Motorcycle, mint condition $125.00.

New set of HID H-4 bulbs, 4300K, 55 watt transformers, with modified shrouds to increase light outpug.

Stock ZX-10r rear brake caliper 304 miles with brake shoes, barely used......$150.00.

New custom made Spiegler stainless steel rear brake line in the box, never opened up....to fit rear caliper of 2014 ZX-10r....$40.00. Brake line is black in color and has green Banjo Connections at each end.

All stock Kawasaki ZX-10r brake lines for ABS 2014 ZX-10r......$50.00 removed day purchased replaced with all stainless steel units. Brand new.

Kawasaki, black tank bag, with zippered increased size capability, straps to tank or rear seat.

Bike driven 906 miles sold, owned by 68 year old man, so everything was well taken care of ..not raced or abused, always covered in air conditioned carpeted garage.

Mix-It Amplifier, hooks up cell phone, music, gps, or and radar detectors to your ear plugs so you can hear anything you like at any speed. $70.00, comes with several plugs for easy install. Easily straps to front of forks with Velcro, or Wire Ties for easy secure installation.

Full Spectrum Racing Battery Tender....maintains trickle charge on your battery so it stays 100% charged up while not being ridden for extended periods. Have two.....new....$40.00 each.

Shipped from western NC...28906, Buyer pays shipping charges.

I prefer PayPal.

Can't post pics but have them...if you are interested...e mail me your e mail for details and or pics.

[email protected]

Ninja

[email protected]
i emailed you for pics.. please! Thank you!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Sold...........shipped!!

quote=Joyridn;4223866]Interested in the kick stand if still available, does it come with hardware? Thanks[/quote]
I still have the new ZX-10r stock kickstand. Has no mounting hardware with it....all you do is slip the stock bolt thru the mount....and you are done! Replaced it with an adjustable unit as I lowered the bike 1 inch and did not want a tip over, so it is brand new.

Shipped from western NC...Murphy NC...28906 Beam me up if you need it.

Ninja

·
Registered
578 Posts
check your pm's sent message on the cover. Ski

·
Registered
33 Posts
I still have the new ZX-10r stock kickstand. Has no mounting hardware with it....all you do is slip the stock bolt thru the mount....and you are done! Replaced it with an adjustable unit as I lowered the bike 1 inch and did not want a tip over, so it is brand new.

Shipped from western NC...Murphy NC...28906 Beam me up if you need it.

Ninja
Ill take it, pm sent

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ski....have it and can ship it, but you are going to be this way at the Gap next month can hand it to you in person..

If not, send me all your shipping info....add about $6.00 for shipping charges..probably ship Parcel Post to you.

NInja

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I sent you an email with picture requests .Thank you

1 - 20 of 31 Posts