Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a gen 4 that is being parted out, teammate had a nasty highside, cracked the frame through the bump stops and airbox.

The engine, airbox, t bodies, injectors, harness and ECU are spoken for. Please inquire about all other bits.

Prices will be given in USD/shipped unless another currency is requested.

I have the full set of '12 plastics in red available as well, headlights and taillight too

Please include email address in PM request, makes sending photos of part requested much easier

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi! Still looking for rear brake caliper assy and a horn:) possibly headlights If they didn’t sell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey! I'm wondering if the full fairing kit is available. Also looking for left (shifter) side rear set assembly and stock mirrors.

·
Registered
2012 Kawasaki zx10r
4 Posts
I have a gen 4 that is being parted out, teammate had a nasty highside, cracked the frame through the bump stops and airbox.

The engine, airbox, t bodies, injectors, harness and ECU are spoken for. Please inquire about all other bits.

I have the full set of '12 plastics in red available as well, headlights and taillight too

Please include email address in PM request, makes sending photos of part requested much easier

do you still have the fairings
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts