Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Real nice collection. So what if any diffrences have you found between the 99 - 02?
Any year better than the other as far as handling and power. I have a 99 with 35k on it. And no real poblems to speak of.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Real nice collection. So what if any diffrences have you found between the 99 - 02?
Any year better than the other as far as handling and power. I have a 99 with 35k on it. And no real poblems to speak of.
Contrary to what I have heard most people say, I think the 02-03 has a little more power. Suspension and braking is also a little better on the newer ones. I think my 03 is one of those that I got lucky with, it will run circles around any of the others. I had to lower it just to be able to ride and it still wheelies effortlessly with just the roll of the throttle in first and second. I have been on the highway with a friend of mine who has a 07 busa and it just barely creeps away from a roll on. But overall 99-03 has very slight difference between year models.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:mrgreen:Nice stable of 9r's

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Nice bikes :thumbsup: I had a Candy-Lime green 01 - loved that bike but I ended up trading it in on my 04.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I just got done painting my 03 zx9R!.....well last sunday anyway!........building tonight!!. here are some pics!...I put the 07 dodge color that they put on the charger R/T.........it is called "lime time green"......I then frosted coats of gold pearl over it!....My rendition of "Antifreeze green"!.......

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts