Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i got my first ever parking ticket today down in so cal, my question: who's gotten one? did you pay it? what's the worst that could happen if i don't pay it?

the only info on the ticket it'self is my licence plate number, it's only 25 bucks but just curious as to what others have done.:dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
bradshow01 said:
Ok, i got my first ever parking ticket today down in so cal, my question: who's gotten one? did you pay it? what's the worst that could happen if i don't pay it?

the only info on the ticket it'self is my licence plate number, it's only 25 bucks but just curious as to what others have done.:dontknow:
Not sure exactly but heard when you try to sell the vehicle or do your yearly registration they can catch ya that way...don't know f'sho so hopefully you get a better answer....but dang $25 ...just pay the thing. :idea:

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Get it taken care of..cost you less cash and save yourself a big headach later..

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
A buddy of mine ignored his ticket and about 6 months later it had been turned over to a collection agency and instead of $25, he had to pay $625. $500 was the collection agency fee.

Pay the freaking $25 ticket.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I rarely get a parking ticket but pay it if I do.

I just think of all the times I've gotten away with parking on the sidewalk or a creative space and figure it averages out to cheap parking. (ummm... that is the bike parked on the sidewalk of course.)

·
Registered
198 Posts
ive gotten plenty of parking tickets here in cali.the only thing that happens is you can't register your vehicle without it being paid. sell your bike and buy another one and you'll never have to worry about it:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
675 Posts
pay it now or ditch the bike....parking nazis are out in force....don't mess with them...just pay it if you effed up and parked up in the wrong place at the wrong time..... They will get you on the registration end....much cheaper and less of a headache ^^^^ like they said.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts