Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 07 10 and i want to color match the rear pegs n rear set with the frame. any tips on where to find or what brand paint to use ?

·
Registered
272 Posts
You may want to look at getting them powder coated. If you just paint them, you will be doing it over and over again from your boot rubbing against it. You should send 06blackpearl a pm and see what he'll charge you. He's a good powder coater and has done a lot of members work for them.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Man, your bike looks good as is, don't cock it up. Painted pegs look like ass. Black or raw aluminum.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the frame is almost black it like carbon black or something kawi calls it "flat stoic black". im not gonna paint the actual foot peg part that u rest ur feet on im a leave them alone n plus i was told if i clear coat good it shouldnt scratch.. thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i want them like how they r on the 07 special edition i would rather buy them but no one with that se is selling theres foot pegs or rear sets

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I've got an 07 SE, and my rearsets, foot pegs, and heel guards are all the same color as yours...Aluminum.
The only part that's the same color as the frame is the mount for the passenger pegs, which BTW are silver too...

Powdercoat them, it should be inexpensive, way better quality than painting, and should be a quick job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts