Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering giving my 10R some new paint. The paint on the race bodywork doesn't really match the tank too well. Also, considering changing to another color scheme, something custom, but simple.

I have seen some of the work trey has done, very nice. Prefer to have someone local to Washington to save shipping all bodywork, and turn-around time.

Let me know what ya'll know, or who you know. Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
edit: washington area, if you want contact blair graphix in tx, he does alot of paintwork for track bodywork

·
Registered
62 Posts
you can try one of the mileone body shops, they have a couple down your way

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
just goto your local shops and talk to them....

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
take a ride to some shops and start asking questions see what kinda responses you get. alot of shops do'nt want to mess with bikes but I'm sure there is one out there wanting your business somewhere:thumbsup: if ya need any help let me know

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
my body shop @ work painted my plastics..... I would look for a "custom" shop.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
treyzx10r said:
take a ride to some shops and start asking questions see what kinda responses you get. alot of shops do'nt want to mess with bikes but I'm sure there is one out there wanting your business somewhere:thumbsup: if ya need any help let me know
I'll beat the pavement for a bit and see what I turn up. If not, might have to consider shipping it to you trey? Shoot me a PM and give me some details on what you offer :thumbsup: .

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
10R_Havens said:
If not, might have to consider shipping it to you trey? Shoot me a PM and give me some details on what you offer :thumbsup: .
:+1: trey shoot me a pm too. i just want to know prices and details. im thinking of paint my bike this winter and have a buddy with a busa that wants his done this winter.thax.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts