Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 ZX10R
183 Posts
That's a nice looking bike....I say go for it. It's definitely a unique color scheme at least in the Kawi family.

Reactions: CoyoteB4

·
Registered
2017 ZX10R
183 Posts
I tried to convince him white but every bike I've owned has been white or black (one blue and white gsxr). So he talked me into a little deeper grey than the one above.
White is sexy as well.....Another not too common color in the Kawi family.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Vehicle brake

Reactions: CoyoteB4

·
Registered
2017 ZX10R
183 Posts
What's up with those mirrors??? Got more shots of them? Did they come stock or is that aftermarket? They look a little more recessed in that picture
They are stock mirrors. I had a pair of Rizoma winglets that I recently removed and sold....now they were killer looking but their functionality were zero.

·
Registered
2017 ZX10R
183 Posts
Zed your bike is sick! Love the tidy tail and subtle colour accents with the 2 shades and the shorty exhaust.

Coyote, I'm going to throw a wild idea out there since you've got an affordable paint option. I've always thought a particular classic ZX-7R throwback scheme would be so unique and Kawi heritage fans would go absolutely bonkers over it. To pull it off it would need all the elements including a solo tail (Chinese ones are uber cheap), white number plates and purple wheels.

Thanks Porschenut!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts