Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anyone going to Pahrump on 10/21 hosted by Cal-Sportbike? I was looking at this day for my first trackday. I would like to find someone to go with preferably with a truck or trailer. I don't want to try and rent something to transport everything to the track.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Thats a great time of the year to ride the Rump, I may be there to early to tell.

Looks like your in Vegas, PM Kneedragger he lives there and rides that track alot....

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I want to go and posted up at Katriders.com...I think a few other guys may join me...
I need to find someone that can haul my bike to the track. Do you have room for another bike? Let me know if you decide to go. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
OmegaX said:
I need to find someone that can haul my bike to the track. Do you have room for another bike? Let me know if you decide to go. :mrgreen:
Uh....if you are in Vegas, are you NOT 45 minutes from the track?

I signed up for Saturday....

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I'm in vegas but I don't have a way to get my bike, fuel, tools, food & water, and everything else that is needed to the track :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
We know a guy at Katriders.com who lives there...I am sure we can get your stuff to the track....post up over there...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts