Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Pazzos in this evening, I will install tomorrow. Props to Brad for a great deal and great service.

Tread

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Yeah, SBS is the only company i have ever dealt with that stays on top of their game with every order..

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
deezuhl said:
Yeah, SBS is the only company i have ever dealt with that stays on top of their game with every order..
:+1:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I went to put them on and got the clutch side on in a matter of a few mins. and went over to the brake side and it wouldn't fit. I figured out after a little research that they sent me a brake side for an 06. Anybody with an 06 get an 04 brake side black,long, gold adjuster? I pm'd Brad so this should get resolved quickly.

Tread

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Tread70 said:
Well, I went to put them on and got the clutch side on in a matter of a few mins. and went over to the brake side and it wouldn't fit. I figured out after a little research that they sent me a brake side for an 06. Anybody with an 06 get an 04 brake side black,long, gold adjuster? I pm'd Brad so this should get resolved quickly.

Tread
im on it. ill let you know something asap.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Hey SBS, I need another pair for my dads 04' 10r. Long, black with gold adjusters... Let me know if your open this weekend otherwise I'll call you on Monday.. Rich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts