Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just moved to PA and wanted to know if anyone was in the lehigh valley area? I know the season is winding down fast but it would be great to meet up with some you guys and ride or even grabs some drinks and talk motorcyces during the colder months. Let me know if anyone is around.

Ken

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey guys, I just moved to PA and wanted to know if anyone was in the lehigh valley area? I know the season is winding down fast but it would be great to meet up with some you guys and ride or even grabs some drinks and talk motorcyces during the colder months. Let me know if anyone is around.

Ken
Hey Ken, i'm from the valley and we usually meet up at sheetz on Schoenersviller Rd in Bethlehem.. This Sunday look good for me if you want to get out in the morning. Let me know? :hello:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Ken, i'm from the valley and we usually meet up at sheetz on Schoenersviller Rd in Bethlehem.. This Sunday look good for me if you want to get out in the morning. Let me know? :hello:
Thats great im off on Sundays too so I should have no problem making it. I'll PM you with my contact info.

Ken

·
Registered
44 Posts
York area rider

Been trying to find folks in the York, PA area who ride but seems to be none. Kinda new to area and any info would be helpful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts