Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of oz piega for my gen 4 back in February and they just showed up. In that time of me waiting I also bought a set of WWB ceramic bearings for the wheels that will not work because bore sizes are different between the oz and OEM wheels. Is there anywhere I can find the correct size bearings for the OZ piega wheels?

·
Registered
390 Posts
They should be stamped on the bearings themselves.

I ordered my Piegas back in March and just got them two weeks ago myself.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,373 Posts
Didn't it come with bearings? Bearings are ordered by the outer diameter, inner race diameter, and the thickness. The bearings that came in the wheels should be stamped with a bearing number or you can measure them. You'll have to extract them to do that first though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't it come with bearings? Bearings are ordered by the outer diameter, inner race diameter, and the thickness. The bearings that came in the wheels should be stamped with a bearing number or you can measure them. You'll have to extract them to do that first though.
It came with bearings but I purchased ceramic bearings for them. I will likely put them in my other 10r wheels but id like to find some ceramic bearings for the OZ wheels also

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,373 Posts
It came with bearings but I purchased ceramic bearings for them. I will likely put them in my other 10r wheels but id like to find some ceramic bearings for the OZ wheels also
Yup, so you need to get the sizes off the current bearings that are in there though. Pull 'em out and look at how they're marked. Or measure them. Order ceramic ones that match that size.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Even if WWB don't have that size they make them up for you and i am sure they wont have issues exchanging the ones you already have, WWB are a good company to deal with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts