1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I'm doing the 06 rad mod to my 04, Looking for the overflow res that you guys
have used.
I think it was a motion pro piece but I want to make sure before I get something.
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
319 Posts
What mod is this???

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Putting an 06-07 radiator on the 04-05 bike. Makes the bike run much cooler. The 06-07 radiator is substantially bigger than the 04-05 one. Since the 06-07 has the overflow bottle on the opposite side than the other, you have to improvise with a new set up. This is where the motion pro bottle comes into play. It is only 19.95 from their website.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Got it!!! Good for you, and the bike.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey ZXER... Did you have your wheels powdercoated? Im tryin to figure out if I could paint mine myself with some colorite products...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hey ZXER... Did you have your wheels powdercoated? Im tryin to figure out if I could paint mine myself with some colorite products...
Yes, I had them powdercoated. Its the same color as grave diggers monster truck frame. I sent them out back in December to Absolute Powdercoating in PA for $85 dollars a wheel.

·
Registered
290 Posts
yup thats the one, just did the same thing actually this afternoon, will load the pic in a few minutes.
zxerboy22,
I like where you put the coolant bottle. Just put mine in the same place. Do have a question. If I use my bike on the road, is there a possiblity of it getting too hot and melting next to the radiator? I also noticed you took the rubber shield off. Does this have an effect on anything? I look forward to hearing from you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts