• Newt Gingrich

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious who the members on this forum think would be our best option for president this upcoming election. I'm not happy whatsoever with President Obama and I'm having a difficult time selecting a candidate to support and vote for come Nov. 2012.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
where the hell is the none of the above selection?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
:lol:... Only had 6 spots to work with.
:heyyou: yeah well im not getting that option when it comes time to do the real vote. thats my point.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Prediction: Romney will win the GOP nomination. If GDP continues to slowly increase, and unemployment statistics continue to decline Obama will win the re-election.
I'd love to see Paul win. He makes a lot of sense, but that's the problem. He makes too much sense.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Prediction: Romney will win the GOP nomination. If GDP continues to slowly increase, and unemployment statistics continue to decline Obama will win the re-election.
I'd love to see Paul win. He makes a lot of sense, but that's the problem. He makes too much sense.
I agree that Romney appears to be most likely to win the nomination unfortunately. Sad if this is the best that republicans can do although he is much more qualified than Obama was in 08.

Paul though? I can see his appeal but his outlook on foreign affairs is scary. Sure pulling out of all foreign affairs sounds good at first but that is just not possible in the world we live in today.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
If you vote for Obama you don't need to show ID. Hell, you can even be a convicted felon. So many rules/LAWS were waived just so that non American could be made President just to avoid civil unrest, meaning riots! Now that he was allowed to be made President and people were shown that voting for someone just because of their race, religion or creed is IDIOTIC, maybe now America can once again have a President run this country who knows something about politics.

·
Registered
554 Posts
What difference does it make who you vote for? Everyone knows that the actual presidents are just a front for a much bigger, more powerful organisation? They are just a tiny cog in the big wheel. They have about as much actual power as the average desk clerk. How else did Bush get in? :lol:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
What difference does it make who you vote for? Everyone knows that the actual presidents are just a front for a much bigger, more powerful organisation? They are just a tiny cog in the big wheel. They have about as much actual power as the average desk clerk. How else did Bush get in? :lol:
I might agree. That would make Obama the Manchurian Candidate (original movie, not the remake).

ya...right... Conspiracy theorist... Gotta love the free entertainment. :lol:

·
Does not drive into smoke
2,156 Posts
If you vote for Obama you don't need to show ID. Hell, you can even be a convicted felon.
Even if Obama's staff allowed this, he wouldn't be the first. I've been hearing such stories for quite some time.

Actually, that would be the least of the voting issues. Have you seen "Hacking Democracy"? Here:
#

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
I will vote for the most constitutional... at this point, that is Ron Paul.

Unfortunatly, some how, the major media and others have made... "Following the Constitution" is something only a "crazy" or "radical" would do... ?

sad, sad indeed... and do be careful when you say, "the best the republicans can put up"... it is the "establishment republicans" who are trying their very best to ensure a true government eviserating conservative never make it anywhere near the nomination.

I would have voted for Herman Cain... the only real businessman in the bunch.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
"establishment republicans"
Not a whole lot of difference between establishment replublicans and establishment democrats other that than the rhetoric they spout to get their respective audience's support/vote. All politicians getting rich providing no value add to the country.

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
Not a whole lot of difference between establishment replublicans and establishment democrats other that than the rhetoric they spout to get their respective audience's support/vote. All politicians getting rich providing no value add to the country.
Exactly, the base deisire of the "establishment" is to protect their power to tax and spend, republican, democrat, liberal, communist, anarcist... makes no difference.

unfortunatly, if you read the Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers... the founding fathers could not figure out a way to prevent the establishment of political parties...

as long as parties exist, the person who is helped by their party, will be beholden to them, not their constitutents...

this is what is now refered to as the "extablishment political class"... and they do not allow the Constitution to limit them...

I see it getting alot worse before it gets any better, and that's sad

1 - 20 of 198 Posts