Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out targetfreedom.com and see what the Gestopo like government is doing to us AMERICAN's.

We are losing OUR fought for freedom to a tyrannical government.

I get soo pissed off reading what they are doing to US.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
It saddens me that this thread is not 50 pages long.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
America is a lost cause, the morals and values this "once" great nation were founded on have vanished. We no longer teach our children "future leaders" the traditions and beliefs the country was founded upon and what made it what it used to be. US americans are more concerned about reality TV, teaching our children its ok to be different, its "un-american" to have prayer or sing our national anthem in school, it offends people to see "in god we trust" on american currency, Hell our schools teach Spanish better than they teach english. I am a firm believer that this country needs to be beat down bad enough it remembers its roots. I am not anti-american by no means, I served 6 years in the marine corps and grew up in the country knowing what its like to work hard to make a living, my father was a Navy seal and I grew up raising the american flag every morning and being told how fortunate I was to be able to do so. I know everyone remembers Sept 11th right? by the end of the day every house on every street was flying the american flag proudly, What about Sept. 10th? I dont recall seeing many flags at all. All im saying is this nation needs to wake the fuck up, cause we're just on the same path as Rome was.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I read today that Obama would like to let at least 1.76 million illegal immigrants get a clean slate and all of a sudden become legal. Called the Deferred Action Program. Also called - pandering for votes. Makes Obama look really desperate too. This country is under attack because we are letting the people who run the country, give it away. I guess i need to find a way to become an illegal citizen and ill finally start getting all kinds of perks. Not ashamed to admit when im wrong but ashamed to admit i voted for the worthless POS. Sorry bout the rant but thats how it is for me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
The US is in decline, and is crumbling from within right in front of our eyes. Our best days are far behind us, and things will only get worse. There is only 2 things to invest in. Guns, and Ammo. You will need them when the colapse comes. It will make the LA riots look like a street party. Mike.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Just some vids I thought were relevant to the topic: (warning: language)

America is so great:

Internment Camps:

Look at this .pdf to go with this vid^^^: http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/law/ar190-8.pdf

What they pass:

What it does:

Blatant Scumbag Bloomberg:

Another Scumbag:

Audit the Fed:

Harry Scumbag Reid: (The man who previously endorsed Auditing the Fed)

What's coming:

What we need:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Most of us know that modern humans are way out of balance with our environment. It is only a matter of time before nature corrects the imbalance via war, famine, disease, natural disaster, etc.
When people joke about the "zombie apocalypse", I see a direct parallel to what our streets will look like just as soon as the shelves at walmart dry up. Not good.
Katrina was a good preview of what happens when society breaks down, if only for a couple days. Lock and load and hope for the best. Reading history books and comparing it to our current situation is not a comforting feeling.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Americans are lazy and many of us take what we have for granted. Welfare is given out like candy.

The entire welfare program needs to have strict guidelines:
1. You must be a legal citizen
2. You must pass a drug test and remain drug free while on welfare
3. You may not have children WHILE ON welfare
4. You must retain receipts showing proof of all purchases equalling the amount of money you are given monthly to demonstrate that you are buying the necessities of life and not Xbox 360's, 24" rims, window tint, ect
5. You must show proof that you're looking for employment
6. You may only reapply for welfare a select number of times before you are no longer allowed
7. You are no longer allowed to vote WHILE ON welfare as it would be a conflict of interest

Before you say that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this is "demeaning," realize that it wasn't too long ago that taking someone elses' money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning.

I'll think of some more :thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
thanks for the vids sebastian. i've seen a few of them but itll give me something to do. just finished an oil change waiting on pipes to cool before i put lowers back on.

on a side note, and not to hijack thread... does anyone ever use the chat room?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Americans are lazy and many of us take what we have for granted. Welfare is given out like candy.

The entire welfare program needs to have strict guidelines:
1. You must be a legal citizen
2. You must pass a drug test and remain drug free while on welfare
3. You may not have children WHILE ON welfare
4. You must retain receipts showing proof of all purchases equalling the amount of money you are given monthly to demonstrate that you are buying the necessities of life and not Xbox 360's, 24" rims, window tint, ect
5. You must show proof that you're looking for employment
6. You may only reapply for welfare a select number of times before you are no longer allowed
7. You are no longer allowed to vote WHILE ON welfare as it would be a conflict of interest

Before you say that I've violated someone's rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say that this is "demeaning," realize that it wasn't too long ago that taking someone elses' money for doing absolutely nothing was demeaning.

I'll think of some more :thumbsup:
I agree with you 1000%!!! I've said it before and I'LL say it again: too many people think they are entitled to shit! Entitled to a nice cellphone, government welfare and a good salary regardless of education. If everyone doesn't learn to step down from the the high horse (that includes EVERYONE, not just people on welfare) there will always be more money spent than money earned. There is no reason why a high school graduate should be making what a physician's assistant is making just because he is in the "union" or some bullcrap.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Most of us know that modern humans are way out of balance with our environment. It is only a matter of time before nature corrects the imbalance via war, famine, disease, natural disaster, etc.
When people joke about the "zombie apocalypse", I see a direct parallel to what our streets will look like just as soon as the shelves at walmart dry up. Not good.
Katrina was a good preview of what happens when society breaks down, if only for a couple days. Lock and load and hope for the best. Reading history books and comparing it to our current situation is not a comforting feeling.

Correct....

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I agree with you 1000%!!! I've said it before and I'LL say it again: too many people think they are entitled to shit! Entitled to a nice cellphone, government welfare and a good salary regardless of education. If everyone doesn't learn to step down from the the high horse (that includes EVERYONE, not just people on welfare) there will always be more money spent than money earned. There is no reason why a high school graduate should be making what a physician's assistant is making just because he is in the "union" or some bullcrap.
Maybe not right off the bat but I'm no college graduate. I've been working my a$$ off since high school and I now make a comfortable living and have a trade I'm very skilled in that no college could have ever taught me. I don't think a college education should determine your wages earned. A piece of paper doesn't necessarily mean you're good at your job!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Waking Up

Looks like more people are waking up than I thought. Hey, flthy1, no one was getting personal with you . . . so, please, let it go. It was just a general statement regarding 'makers' and 'takers' in the USA.

For far too long politicians have been using tax money to buy votes. Now, as if that hasn't been enough, they are borrowing about 39 cents of each dollar they spend. Where is the end game? Sooner or later there will be a reckoning.

Perhaps a part of the end game is what the gvernment/politicians, the ones who caused the problems, are preparing for. My personal take is that the FEMA camps are for the welfare people. After all, why would the feds want to stifle those that ARE working and ARE paying taxes?

A lot more can be said, but I'll just leave it there. It is good to see that more people are becoming more aware. Perhaps there will be a push-back on "the ones" who have gone way too far.

·
Registered
427 Posts
People think it can't happen here because this is the US. Look what happened in the LA riots! Just from one simple court case, and now virtually everybody agrees that OJ was guilty. I lived through it, and at the time was unarmed. I pledged to myself never to be in that situation again. People are arming themselves at an amazing rate because they are waking up to what is happening, and what is coming. Ruger sold 973,000 guns last year, and as of March this year they had a backlog of 1.1 million guns on order. It got so bad, that they actually stopped taking orders for 2 months. Gun sales have now spiked again after the colorado shooting, and probably again after this latest shooting. I think people today who are not armed for protection are fools, and have their heads buried in the sand. (Just my Opinion). I will be prepared. Mike.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
I read today that Obama would like to let at least 1.76 million illegal immigrants get a clean slate and all of a sudden become legal. Called the Deferred Action Program. Also called - pandering for votes. Makes Obama look really desperate too. This country is under attack because we are letting the people who run the country, give it away. I guess i need to find a way to become an illegal citizen and ill finally start getting all kinds of perks. Not ashamed to admit when im wrong but ashamed to admit i voted for the worthless POS. Sorry bout the rant but thats how it is for me.
Not to argue w/ you bro but President Reagan did the same thing in the 80's.
History is just repeating it self, the U.S. will self distruct from with in (sad to say). It may not be in my life time but I'm sure it will be in my kid's life time.Look at all the current laws to restrict our rights in the name of national security. In the end the goverment will use all of it's powers against it's own citizens and who ever speaks out will be lable as a terrorist. All hope will be lost and once again Americans will pick up arms against it's brother and sisters. Shit, I'd wouldn't be suprise is this therad is being monitor now..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts