Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well bitten the dust yet again, bike is not too badly fugged, so all hail to the framesliders that are R&G :) Not looking for sympathy (unless your female, blonde, 5'10", big breasts, rich and handy with a set of spanners!) but need some advice, I need some rearsets to get it going again, which ones do you crew reccomend? Oh and me..... broke my helmet in two (& yes my head hurts!), ripped the knee out of my leathers and broke my shoulder :BangHead:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yikes bro. Sounds like you leather surfed the highway for awhile? Sorry to hear about your shoulder. If all you end up with is the broken shoulder, that's good IMO.

Your helmet did it's job. Otherwise you woudn't be with us today.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Wheelie Bealie said:
Well bitten the dust yet again, bike is not too badly fugged, so all hail to the framesliders that are R&G :) Not looking for sympathy (unless your female, blonde, 5'10", big breasts, rich and handy with a set of spanners!) but need some advice, I need some rearsets to get it going again, which ones do you crew reccomend? Oh and me..... broke my helmet in two (& yes my head hurts!), ripped the knee out of my leathers and broke my shoulder :BangHead:
1. Ouch, wow, glad you're brain is still inside the head! Who made the helmet that split in two?

2. As for the rearsets, I am a Sato fan myself, in fact I have them on my 06 and love them. If you lived closer, I'd send over my old Kawi oem rearsets to get you going again.

3. When the chesty blonde is done at your place, can you send her over here please?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have Sato's on my 04 and love them. What a difference over stock! Def worth the money and they look sick too

·
Registered
36 Posts
good to hear your ok. I went down 4 weeks ago on my 06 ZX10r. I broke my leg. barely any damage on my bike. three small cracks in lowers and front fairing. the bike bounced off my leg once and I caught it before the second bounce.. not even the bar touched. no scratches. woohoo!

NO ROAD RASH ON ME OR BIKE THANK GOD!

hard to explain but i went from 40mph to about 7mph instantly. these 06 zx10r have the BEST BRAKES EVER FELT. SAVED MY LIFE, AND SAVED ITS LIFE TOO! Kawi 4-ever. be back on my beast in 3 more weeks hopefully.

www.myspace.com/jquick179 :welcome:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gpz1100 said:
Helmet was an AGV GP Pro, in all fairness I came down landing totally (40mph 230lbs) on my head hence the split (through the chinbar) would have posted some pics but unfortunatly I've inadvertantly left it at the roadside. There was more damage to me and my kit than the bike.

Leathers are Spyke and they have saved my arse so so many times, scary thing was earlier that day (and let the flaming commence) I took a very steady cruise into town to the bank wearing only shorts and t-shirt..... I'll be fully kitted forever now!

Gloves - Alpnestars not damaged nor my Sidi boots :eek:) thumbsup:

Pride - wrecked!!!!:

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Wheelie Bealie said:
Helmet was an AGV GP Pro, in all fairness I came down landing totally (40mph 230lbs) on my head hence the split (through the chinbar) would have posted some pics but unfortunatly I've inadvertantly left it at the roadside. There was more damage to me and my kit than the bike.

Leathers are Spyke and they have saved my arse so so many times, scary thing was earlier that day (and let the flaming commence) I took a very steady cruise into town to the bank wearing only shorts and t-shirt..... I'll be fully kitted forever now!

Gloves - Alpnestars not damaged nor my Sidi boots :eek:) thumbsup:

Pride - wrecked!!!!:
Wow, glad you werent more seriously hurt man...

Ide definatly write a word of thanx to AGV for that one!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, sato makes some nice stuff, or gilles, or even attack

1 - 13 of 13 Posts