Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else besides 08Ten and I live in the Nashville area???
I know there's more of us just want to know who.
It's getting cold but we're still riding.

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Moved to regional section

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude you, me and 08Ten will have to hook up. I live in the boro and have his bike here as well (among others). You a track only rider?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hermitage TN here.
I'm in Antioch bro. We'll deinfintely have to meet up to do some riding. If you free May 7th, 8th, and the morning of the 9th a group of us are heading to Deal's Gap. You're welcome to tag along.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Dude you, me and 08Ten will have to hook up. I live in the boro and have his bike here as well (among others). You a track only rider?
Not just track, but that is the direction I'm trying to go. It's hard to enjoy these bikes responsibly on the street. But I can't afford to go to the track every weekend, so I'll still get out on the street occasionally.

I'm in Antioch bro. We'll deinfintely have to meet up to do some riding. If you free May 7th, 8th, and the morning of the 9th a group of us are heading to Deal's Gap. You're welcome to tag along.
Sounds good, give me a shout whenever you guys get out. I'll PM you my phone #. Where do you usually like to ride?

I'd love to try and make it to the Gap those days with you guys, just gotta see how work goes and whether I can take some vacation days then.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Clarksville TN here. Looking at doing a trackday at Nashville Speedway April 18-19. Ill post up closer to the event to see if anyone else will be there.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha no this isn't andrew. I did buy my bike from him though ha
PM me your number we'll try and getout next nice day. Lately we've been blasting out around Center Hill and Smithville...
Waiting to do tires on the 10 so I will ride one of my others...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Looks like there's quite a few of us 10 riders areound middle TN. The next nice day we've all got to get together and hit some curves.
I pretty much can ride any time during the day... any day, pending certain circumstances. rkwaki is pretty much the same.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts