Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you guys go hopefully i got most of you in video.. I did what i could with this video since i was pretty much in 1st gear all day due to the Traffic and Cops :shrug:

My latest ride video with socalsportbike.com Clips and sounds up on Ortega Hwy..

Enjoy
Jdog

https://vimeo.com/145352663

·
Registered
643 Posts
Yeah man that's why I don't go up that ways. Never have heard anything good about Ortega. Cops/asshole drivers/etc. If you want we can plan a weekend in the next week or so to hit that route I did down by the border. Hardly any cars, no cops, and you are 100-160 the whole time. I will dawn the leathers next time. Just need to get my tires done, they are low and the weights flew off the front (I have no freakin idea how- guess I gotta start doing tires myself too, fuckin shops...). Anyways, hit me up and anyone else if you are down. Route roughly is 15 south to 805 south/94 east. Off at Telegraph Road, head east. Rage until 8 east- theres a canyon off 8 just a few miles east, can't remember the road, but it dumps you out in Julian. It's a 5 hr ride no problem.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My first time up on Ortega... Im not in any hurry to ever go back either.. I rode in first gear most the day and was not really a happy camper on this ride... Just way to many cars and Cops for my taste... that road off the 8 that goes to Julian isnt that HWY 78.. I rode down it once great road

jdog

·
Administrator
6,691 Posts
You guys are spoiled out there. :2bitchslap: Spend 1 season around Chicago and you'd be begging to ride Ortega :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts