Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Very nice. I just did the Galfer (plain vanilla) lines. I noticed a slightly firmer feel but nothing dramatic. The brakes on the ZX-10R are the best I have ever experienced on a bike even before the new lines. How much were the Kawasaki lines?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Overseas ae lucky enough to get the black '05. Personally, I am a bit disappointed in the 10s brakes. Seems like they are more prone to fade than other bikes.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
phastone said:
Overseas ae lucky enough to get the black '05. Personally, I am a bit disappointed in the 10s brakes. Seems like they are more prone to fade than other bikes.
The MC is the culprit.

BD

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
apparently the tolerances in the oem are such that with added heat, there is oil "blowby"(insert correct word) causing brakes to fade...or something like that... brembo has fixed the prob for many a zx10r owner.. cant remember the thread....

probably got put in the wrong place by some forum member...LOL...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Do I see a jumper line there? Is that a good thing? I thought we were trying to get away from that. :dontknow:
I am not bashing this set up cause I don't know anything about it but I thought I would ask.
Nice set up on the hoses through the holders though. :cool:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
latdrop said:
apparently the tolerances in the oem are such that with added heat, there is oil "blowby"(insert correct word) causing brakes to fade...or something like that... brembo has fixed the prob for many a zx10r owner.. cant remember the thread....

probably got put in the wrong place by some forum member...LOL...
Correct. :thumbsup:

BD

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
morrisjl2 said:
Do I see a jumper line there? Is that a good thing? I thought we were trying to get away from that. :dontknow:
I am not bashing this set up cause I don't know anything about it but I thought I would ask.
Nice set up on the hoses through the holders though. :cool:
:bump:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts