Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey y'all, as the title says I have a Gen2 that I'm looking to sell. I'm moving in a month out of my current place and will no longer have a garage and with finally being back to work full duty I've had zero time to ride the past couple months and she's just sitting. Details below

Asking price 4000$ or make an offer.
Clean title.
~20800 miles.
~1000 miles on tires.
Recent maintenance within past 8 months: Valve clearances (I still even have the note with all the parameters/my measurements of them hanging on my garage wall), fork seals & fork oil, new battery, new tires, oil change mobil1 4t racing (always done 3k-4k miles), new spark plugs, new levers, new windshield, new lower fairings.
Other changes: keyless gas cap (the small middle piece had to be jb welded in place that the key itself wraps onto), powdercoated rearsets and passenger pegs done by blue from the forum, new grips, two bros single carbon fiber exhaust.

Cons: -she's an '06 and been ridden a lot, the fairings are in good shape but blemished.
-The tank has two small dents about 1"x1" on each side of the tank they were that way when I got her from the previous owner.
-Upper fairing was cracked from previous owner (over-tightened bolt I was told), but I used JB Plastic weld to fix it instead of dropping 300$ on a new one
-Swingarm has some paint rubbed off and scratches from rocks while riding and ratchet straps from trailering from NY->NJ->VA->NY->OR

I got her in 2013 with 7k on her and she's now at just under 21k. Title is clean and in my possession. I need to sell though and with her will be all the extra bolts/parts/fairings and shit I have to go with. That also includes a spare tank I'd bought off a member here that I was planning to pop the dent out of, but never got around to. That's what happens when you move across country to a new duty station then blowout your knee and need an ACL reconstruction and then buy a brand new 2014 zx10r and total it 3 weeks later. Anyways, any questions feel free to ask and for more specific pictures just send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you what you ask for. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
I've forwarded this info to my son. He's in the market

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not transferring just moving so I won't have a garage and I'd like to clear up a little debt. My mom has some medical stuff that came up so I'd like to have some extra put away in case of unexpected flights or anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts