1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Yes everything will bolt up perfectly on your 05. You will need new brake lines though, I used Gen2 stainless lines on my 04 when I did the conversion - they had the proper bends. And you did get a great deal on those parts.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alien10. Will I really need brake lines to get them working for the track next weekend? You mention the correct bends. Cant I just use the stockers off the 05? Im kinda hurting for $$$ and I needed new brakes anyways and that deal was too good.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Everything will indeed bolt right up no worrys...

When/if you decide to go with stainless lines make sure you buy some for a 2007/zx6r and up or a 08/09 zx10r otherwise you end up with some extra lengthy brakelines.
as i had previously used the nissin calipers with 05/06 zx6r Galfer superbikelines and they were a bit long, but went to goodridge Superbike lines, 1 line from Banjo and a t split to each caliper..Perfecto

·
Formerly Barrak
61 Posts
Ok just bought them off ebay for $150 Shipped. These were complete check them out..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=380118242575

But they have everything included lines, MC, left right calipers, break lever!.

So will everything just bolt right up?? Can I use the same brake lines??I hope so cause Im putting them on before track day next week.

I was out in the canyons this morning and realized I needed new brake pads anyways.
Do you mean the 14's brake lines or your current ones? Yes to the 14, probably not to your current ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts