Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, will be getting this in mail tomorrow, is there anything I need to know when changing? All straight forward or any surprises I should be aware of. Thanks and peace:cool:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
blackisfaster said:
Hey all, will be getting this in mail tomorrow, is there anything I need to know when changing? All straight forward or any surprises I should be aware of. Thanks and peace:cool:
I got the Puig DB, and it was just a straight bolt on process. Just follow the instructions that come with the screen.

D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ordered Double Bubble Windsheild

Great to know, I am just starting to mod my bike. All will be cosmetic. The thing is already fast enough for me, hell for anyone IMO:cool:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put my Zero Gravity DOuble Bubble on today, must say it looks nice. I got the Dark Smoke, compliments t black nice. Thank

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Just dont over tighten because it can cause the shield to crack. Hmmm......... I need a new screen.

Tread

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will post a pic. A new screen isn't that great, but if someone wants to see a dark smoke Zero Gravity on a Black 06 ZX10R bike it would have served it's purpose

·
Registered
451 Posts
blackisfaster said:
I will post a pic. A new screen isn't that great, but if someone wants to see a dark smoke Zero Gravity on a Black 06 ZX10R bike it would have served it's purpose
The dark looks good but if you get behind it at night they are the worst.

·
Registered
214 Posts
THE ICE MAN said:
The dark looks good but if you get behind it at night they are the worst.
:+1: :+1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts