Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Orange (04) Plastics/bodywork - Lots of stuff

OEM Orange Plastics all off my 04 ZX-10R 1st Gen. Took them off because I have full race plastics. I may need a few days after purchase, to ship the parts. I'm in the middle of a move, and it's incredibly time intensive.

They will come WITH the decals, may not come the cleanest! (Some have decals, others have a bit of residue from a past decal). GooGone is all that is needed.

Please read carefully, because I am not responsible if you did not read the condition of a part.

I will remove the parts from the list as they are sold:
  • Paypal only. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING to continental US, ground shipping. PM for details/PayPal address.
  • Rear Tire hugger - $50 - Painted to match bike (normally black),good condition, minor paint twist, mounts firm.
  • Headlight - $275 - Good condition, with 6000k bulbs, mounts firm.

Not a lot of room for movement on the pricing. Paypal only. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING to continental US, ground shipping. Available for pickup if you’re in the Milwaukee area. Again, I may need a few days after payment to ship due to my hectic relocating schedule.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Belly pan is still avail...although I had to alter the price...it's going to cost at least $50 just to ship that thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts