Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ZX10 2012 owner in Brazil. Have already made lots of orders from USA for more than 10 years and never had problem. Even from Ebay, I never had a problem.

Well, for my surprise, in Nov. 28th I order (NR. 32565) from OPP Racing website and after some time received the wrong part.
I order Gilles Tooling ACM Titanium Axle Safety Nut - 24mm for my ZX10r 2012.

I contacted OPP Racing (Mr. Wil) and we agreed that I was going to send the part back to OPP (lower cost shipping as possible) and OPP would refund shipping. I have that in my email.
So, I ship part back on Feb. 17th and sent receipt to OPP.
After several e-mails without feedback, Mr. Edward told me that Mr. Wil left OPP.

Since them, I haven't received my refund back. OPP is refusing to pay my shipping. And they also still didn't ship the correct Nut to me. I paid this Nut in November 2013!

But this is not the only problem.
I have another order (NR. 32783) made in December 24th and asked OPP to ship this order to a friend that was in USA for holiday. I stated in order that it should arrive until Jan. 13th, otherwise my friend would be back to Brazil and would not be able to bring part to me in Brazil.
What happened?... Well, on Jan. 10th, my friend called me and told that no part had arrived. I contacted OPP (international call), waited some time on phone and after some "investigation" they told me there was a supply problem with my part and they would not be able to ship according agreed.

So, after this fustrating response, I cancel this order.

When I check my Credit Card, I notice Order value of USD692,01 was not credit back. They credit back only USD671,94 as you can see in the picture attached.

I'm really frustrated with OPP Racing.
This is a heads up for other people.
They don't accomplish with agreements. Be careful!
This is the first Company in USA that I really don’t recommend.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Just goes to show why "the customer is always right"...enough for me to never buy from, if you won't take care of your customers, then I'll just stick with the people who treat you right, Mary @ superbike supply, and Mike at rider's discount...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today I received an e-mail from Mr. Edward (OPP racing).
They will ship the correct Nut to me. One problem seems to be solved.

Regarding the refund difference in Credit Card, they told me it is exchange rate.
I don't see how...
The difference is clear in USD (red circle).
OPP Debit was USD 692,01 on December 26th.
OPP Credit was USD 671,94 on January 20th.

The exchange rate from USD to my local currenty (Reais) is 2,45 in December 26th and 2,44 in January 20th.
So, exchange rate is not the problem.
The problem is OPP Credit Back lower value.

But that is ok. I'm not going discuss anymore.
Next order will be with another company.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If they are Canadian company they should put their prices in Canadian USD, not American USD.

I order the product in American USD, they should refund in American USD.

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
This is surprising, I've always had good experiences with them.

I've always been hesitant to order from as every part for a gen 1.Says 6-8 week wait lol Wtf

But after this, I'll only use them as a price refrence I guess

Mike at RD for the win !!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've always been hesitant to order from as every part for a gen 1.Says 6-8 week wait lol Wtf

But after this, I'll only use them as a price refrence I guess

Mike at RD for the win !!!!

Their prices are only ok.
Revzilla and Solomotoparts usually have much better prices.

·
Registered
263 Posts
i ordered a few parts from OPP back in late Jan. I finally received part of the order last week or so due to a parts shortage on 2 of the items i ordered. 1 of those being an axle nut which i believe was previously mentioned in this thread.
i was charged shipping twice because of the parts shortage when with other companies they shipped the parts that were short for free after they finally received them.

they also said they would send me a confirmation email when my order was shipped, but I havent received any email or contact from them at all. In the next few days I am going to call them and see what is up, if i dont hear anything positive I will just cancel my order and take my business elsewhere.

My thoughts so far, on 1 order of about 6 different things (all bolts or nuts) I have to say is pretty horrible. They charge me twice to ship 1 order because of a parts shortage, it takes them 2 1/2 months to mail me the parts that are in stock plus they never gave me any tracking info or even an email stating my order has partially shipped.
I feel like i threw my money at them and basically sit and hope they send me the parts I want. Also I dont believe I got the right parts, I ordered 2 different 15mm bolts but each were different lengths and both were longer then 15mm.

Ive gotten parts (not for my ZX-10R) from China that I received faster then from OPP.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Just FYI if you need an Axle Nut that will work with thicker chain adjusters (like the Lightech) and such you can get 2 of these for like $13

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i ordered a few parts from OPP back in late Jan. I finally received part of the order last week or so due to a parts shortage on 2 of the items i ordered. 1 of those being an axle nut which i believe was previously mentioned in this thread.
i was charged shipping twice because of the parts shortage when with other companies they shipped the parts that were short for free after they finally received them.

they also said they would send me a confirmation email when my order was shipped, but I havent received any email or contact from them at all. In the next few days I am going to call them and see what is up, if i dont hear anything positive I will just cancel my order and take my business elsewhere.

My thoughts so far, on 1 order of about 6 different things (all bolts or nuts) I have to say is pretty horrible. They charge me twice to ship 1 order because of a parts shortage, it takes them 2 1/2 months to mail me the parts that are in stock plus they never gave me any tracking info or even an email stating my order has partially shipped.
I feel like i threw my money at them and basically sit and hope they send me the parts I want. Also I dont believe I got the right parts, I ordered 2 different 15mm bolts but each were different lengths and both were longer then 15mm.

Ive gotten parts (not for my ZX-10R) from China that I received faster then from OPP.

I know very well how do you feel. I had a very similar problem.
They send wrong part but don't refund shipping. They say they have shipped but don't send tracking number. Finally, everything takes months and we keep spending phone calls without success.

They have nice brands, but that is all. :sad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts