Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone using and liking them? i can get a new one for a lil over 200 bucks. figure it should be a major improvement over my HJC

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just recently picked up an EXO 700 Crackhead. Haven't had a chance to use it yet due to the weather...but fit and finish is impressive for the price. I don't think you could go wrong buying this helmet. Good reviews from everything I've heard.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I loved my EXO700, until I dropped it at the track:sad: My only complaint is that the helmet is a little heavy.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OmegaX said:
My only complaint is that the helmet is a little heavy.
does that have any effect after riding a while? or do u not feel it when wearing it?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I have a 400 that I picked up as a spare. I have been using it here lately as I am in search of a new helmet. I have to agree that it is a little heavy and it fits pretty tight. Otherwise it has been great.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I have a 400. It's alright. It fits nice and is pretty good with not letting the shield fog up. Its a nice snug fit and for the price, I like the fact it has removable liners that you cna take out to wash and clean the helmet.

Only downside I see is, yeah its a LITTLE heavy and it gets alot of wind noise.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
S.ga.rider said:
I have to agree that it is a little heavy and it fits pretty tight. Otherwise it has been great.
i have the same complaints about the HJC i wear now. and unfortunately no shops around here carry scorpions so i cant even try them on. i like the EXO 700 crackhead but am concerned now about the fit, and what it says in that link that was posted.

maybe i should stop being a cheapass and get a friggin shoei. ive tried on several and they fit me well

·
Registered
216 Posts
I love mine!
it flies through the air great and has good vents.
You don't feel like its gonna rip yer head off when you are over 130

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
had a scorpion, got stolen, so i grabbed a kbc vr-2 legend. its about the same price as the scorpion i had, but imo, a much better helmet. i really dig my new kbc. it seems quieter than both the helmets i had before, and a hell of a lot lighter than the hjc. just throwin that out there for ya.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts